FS: 01 Explorer Drivetrain

I posted this before… but lets try it again
25k on the clock, the body is wasted(rollover) Title is no longer clear, however if you own a 01 there are many good parts such as 5 eddie bauer rims… It still runs and drives… (Not that it matters)
4x4 I believe that it has the V6 H.O motor (Not sure it’s been awhile)
My rents are screaming at me to get it out of their yard… so 400 OBO takes it - I will deliever if necessary…
The only suggerstion besides a parts truck I can think of is that if you find another body or If you wanted to make a pimp offroad truck…

I would like to come and take a look at this. Where is it located?

put it on ebay, surely you will get 400 if not more.

I just sold a shit 96 tbird parts car that was stripped for 100 bucks.

It is located in N.Java about 15 min from Arcade Or 30 - 45 min from Buffalo pending where you live… There isnt much to look at, even if you are experienced in body work- There is no bringing it back from the dead. The olny way I can think to explain it is: SUV used to be square, now it resembles a right triangle… However, I could give you my address if your still interested…

If you can get some pictures it might help I might want the rear end if it fits my mustang…4.10 gears babe!

I shall take some photo’s in the next few days… Im not sure if it will fit your stang, but you are more than welcome to come and see…

pics would be good.how fun would it be to make this a field truck

ughhh i’d love to have the rear end on that if it has LSD and rear disc brakes!!! i’d be willing to throw u a few hundred if you’d take it off

Come take a look at it and tell me if it will work for you… Then I am willing to part it out and junk the rest… I thought of another great idea for someone - I have a old GMC 1500 parts truck in the yard I was going to scrap - do I hear body swap??? Thats right, anyone who has the where with all to pull that off could make a road worthy truck again with low milage! Just pay me 100 for the parts truck and 400 for the explorer and build yourself a pimp 1500 or I have a scrap 3000GT body, all you would need for that swap would be 1 fender and headlights… Anyone here ever see a talon on a 4x4 drivetrain? I used to have a picture of it some where - It looked hot… I will take pic’s soon, just recharged my digi cam… I have 1 person to come look at it (As a whole) tomarrow so anyone else who would like to see if the rear end would fit their stang stop up and let me know, I have the necessary tools here to pull it… All I need is someone to come up and see if it would work. also the explorer rims would fit a ranger so any of you ranger fans that want the rims if parted will be for sale as well… The tires on the rims are spanked (Dry rotted), but the rims are perfect

ok I have pictures now, but for some odd reason I cannot host them on imageshack… Anyone have a sloution for this?

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1898/explorervs4.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6677/othersidegc7.jpg

Here she is in all her glory…

what douchebag rolled that thing?

BTW - Good seller.

lol when i looked at the driver side it doesnt look half that bad you flip that shit and on the passenger side its a whole new fuckin junked car.

how are the tires?

The tires still have good tread but they suffer from dry rot… Spare tire is fine :smiley:

Yeah I dont know who the doche is who rolled it over is :bloated:

Well since the driveside is clearly better than the other side, just push out the driveside and fix it up… Then just pass everyone on the right…