FS: 01 Explorer 4x4 drivetrain and more?

01 Explorer 4x4 - Rolled over, the body is wasted. However, the motor, tranny, suspension, etc is all good. It still starts and runs/ is driveable - but only onto a dolly for towing. It has 28k on it and the 4x4 still works flawlessly. It is an Eddy Bauer edition so it comes with the fancy rims. It basically needs a new body - no two ways about that. This would be kick ass for someone who wants to build a 4x4 or has a regular Explorer and wants to make it 4x4… The motor is leaking oil - obviously something has a hole in it (I have not looked into it.) - I’m going to guess a line is poped, or the oil filer has a hole. When this was wrecked it didnt have full coverage on it (I owned it) so it was a total loss on my part… I would simply like to get some money out of it - I paid 10k, I would like 2500 but I am open to offers however. Good -4x4 Wheels/tires One piece of glass near the hatchseveral interior pieces driver seat/back seat/ few interior plastics etcrunning drivetrainstep up barsBad -Few good exterior parts Interior is wasted for the most part(most plastic is bent/ broken etc)They say pictures sell, well there isnt much left to see, I’d reccomend you come and inspect the drivetrain yourself… I will however post pictures of it if there is any interest.