FS: 03 s2k Updated price again

free bump for a fellow AP1 owner, do some cross referencing with craigs and autotrader and it will sell quick.

NADA is over 20k with my mileage for a stock one and probably one that wasn’t maintained as well as mine. It’s great that you found one in Florida that was cheeper, but there are ones that are more expensive as well for less of a deal. Plus people can vouch for my car and you wouldn’t find this for less at a stealership. You get what you pay for.

Your car just looks stupid clean :tup: GLWS!

thanks man :tup:

wow…so when is the wedding? lol :wink: Good luck with the sale Jon

There’s something up with that car. That price is way way low for the current market.

yeah his price is pretty fair imo

No, its not. I have been looking and seen MANY AP1s =< $18k

Sure, lots of 2000s and 2001s. Not (any) clean, mint 2003s with under 20k miles. I look at the ads every day.

damn worth every penny.if i had the money for a toy this would be it…glws

meh, depends where you are. they are out there though.

Yeah with a salvage title. If you can find another 03 with comparable miles and condition for 15k go buy it.
The price seems fine to me but what do I know.
Ill take the wing stereo face plate and brake pads if you feel like donating to the smith fund. Bump for you.

The price is definitely fair. This is not the place for that discussion though. Drop it.

glws :tup:

If it was an AP2, I would seriously consider buying it.

haha very funny:tinfoilhat:

Thnx

were you sick when you sold the vette? I shoulda bought that! glws!

glws Jon! you staying local when you move?

I wasn’t sick :wink: and yes you should have!

meh, Rochester area prob

i’ll buy it when I sell my car.

just curious, what kind of gas mileage do you get?

You might want to try another forum. I don’t think that I’ve ever seen a car sell for more than 15K on this site.

Try S2KI.com. I sold my AP2 Suzuka Blue with 40K on it in a week.

When are you selling the STI?

about 25ish doing both city/hwy