FS: 04 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Edition 4.0L 5spd

Im posting this for my girlfriend. She is looking to sell her 04 Wrangler. The vehicle currently has 62k miles on it. Brand new 31x10.5-15R tires approx 1k miles on them. The truck is loaded with:
-4.0L 6 cyl
-5 speed manual trans
-4X4
-Limited slip rear axle
-Soft top w/ factory tinted windows
-Full hard doors
-Sound bar w/ Pioneer speakers
-Factory subwoofer
-Factory CD/DVD/Navigation
-Cruise control
-A/C

We averaged about 16-20mpg in our daily commute. This truck is great off road and will tackle obstacles that many lifted pick ups couldnt conquer. Always meticulously maintained. We did some light off roading but always washed her immediately afterward with a pressure washer. Oil was changed approx every 4-5k with Mobil1 Syn. Newer air filter. Waxed twice this year. One small dent on LR quarter hidden by top, and some average dings and scratches. Any questions PM me.

Asking $12,900 Neg.

looks mint, i love these things. GLWS

P.S. Pinstripe and “Sahara Edition” stickers removed because they were GHEY!

im shocked you never rolled that thing joe

We tried at Trail Rex but she is as sure footed as a mountain goat!

clean ass jeep glws

i would never buy this thing:tongue

You wouldnt know what to do with yourself having something so reliable

Oh man this would be fun

i had a jeep that was reliable… till i got t-boned lol

Im sure you would love to take this thing out on the 9th green in 4hi sideways. The new tires will excavate faster than a caterpillar.

glws but the price seems a bit high unless the jeep market has jumped up in the last 3 years since i sold mine.

Blue books for 17k with the fact it has every possible option except the hard top (LAME) and Rubicon package. Price is OBO but that real doesent seem to mean anything these days… Im the first person to give a low ball. Lets see some offers!

hopefully you have better luck then i did, i got rid of my jeep for a lot less then blue book and it had a lot done to it.

Bump…

+1 on price… maybe im just stupid…

I could see maybe 10k for it at most

Don’t hate. The price is what it is and actually is below blue book. Bump for my ni99a

Bump for comin to my party!!!

im not hatin just sayin wouldent think an 04 would catch 14

Look at the ads in the paper. Lower optioned jeeps with more miles are at stealerships for 16k and up. Im actually trying to get rid of this quick by selling well under blue book and NADA. Its not for everyone. But it someone wants a great reliable jeep with almost all the comforts of a Cadillac… Here it is… again OBO. Price is flexible, I had to start somewhere. I honestly didnt expect a buyer from this forum anyway.