FS: 04 zx6r / 636 ninja

Thinking about selling my 04 636. $3900 (very firm)
It DOES have a salvage title.
About 7500 and some change on the odo.
It was laid down a couple years back. I have owned it and been riding it for about 2 years now. I just painted it over the winter. Renthal sprockets -1 +2. Blinkers in mirrors. It could use a new slip on because I never replaced it from when it was laid down. It still works fine it just has some rash on it. New tires with maybe 400 miles on them. Never had any problems with it.

I do not have to sell this bike but I rarely ride it anymore, I have only put about 40 miles on it this year. That being said please dont waste my time with lowball offers. No free rides that includes people who have never been on a bike before.

For pics go to craigslist. :banghead:
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/731535120.html

Any questions or for more pics just ask.

:edit: just to add this bike has never been stunted!!!

Sweet bike, glws

if this bike sells for 3900 with a salvaged title for this price and i cant sell mine with a clear title for 4k… at a loss for words

Thanks for the free bump… hope ur bike sells.

salvage rebuilt title??? or does it need to go through the inspection still? why salvage title?

Everything is done… I have had it registerd and been riding it for about 2 years now.

Awesome bike. If you’re interested I’d be willing to grab the stands :slight_smile:

PS: Will pick this up!

what happened to it to make it a salvaged title?

It was laid down about 2 1/2 years ago… I have a bunch of pics from before I painted it so that whoever I sold it to down the line would not think it was totally smashed from every angle

if anyone wants more pics post up ur e-mail and i’ll send them right out

was there any frame damage after lay down or just fairing damage? im just getting into bike so correct me if im wrong, but if you make a claim for laying the bike down doesnt it allmost allways get a salvage title since simple fairing damage cost to much to justify repairs?

There was NO frame, swingarm, or fork damage.

im in the market for a new car, not another bike lol… maybe next year or something

SOLD!!!

thanks to everyone who was intrested