2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 *Lots of extras!

2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 Red/White Asking - $3,400
NY Salvage Title (layed down around 10 mph left side)
Has 9,143 miles. I barely rode it this last summer
Runs perfect. Never had any problems. Oil changed every 2,500 (amsoil)

Aftermarket:
HealTech SpeedoHealer
Power Commander II
Harris Grips
Bar ends
Dark smoke windscreen
Carbon fiber speedo cover, gas cap, center tank
Pro grip tank pad
Red front and rear turn signals
Red integrated tail light
Yoshimura rear sets
ASV shorty levers black/red
M4 shorty carbon fiber
Woodcraft frame sliders
K&N air filter
Red sprocket bolts
Custom Seat cover

Included with bike:
Front and rear stands (white)
Brand new Galfer red brake lines (front + rear) never installed
Shoei X-Eleven
Shark Kinetic helmet
Alpinestars and Icon textile jackets
Alpinestars boots and gloves

My name is Chris call (817) 807-3089
NO TRADES

http://i49.tinypic.com/2m4taw5.jpg

So a catted exhaust is all this needs to pass or a sticker that fell from heaven? Lol

Yes that’s the only thing it would need to pass inspection. You can find OEM pipe for around $50

I have more pictures upon request

Either go to a shop that doesn’t care about the lack of cat or ignore the inspection, never got one on any of my bikes, never been pulled over for it.

Nice looking bike. Any rash on fairings, bar ends, levers, mirrors or did you replace it all?

The only rash left is on the front fairing and small spot on tank. I covered up the rash with some touch up paint. Also small hairline scratch on the frame. I replaced everything else (mirror, handlebar, left side fairings, asv levers, yoshimura rear sets)

do you have anymore pictures?

Damn good deal IMO even with the title. I’ll pass on to a few ppl

yes pm me your email. I can send them to you

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Thank you:bigtup:

you dont need a cat for inspection,

How much of a pain in the ass is it to register and what not with the salvage title? Any frame damage at all? Post states frame has hairline “scratch”?

You have to go through the Salvage Vehicle Examination. All the details are on the NY dmv website. The examination I believe is $200. Then you get issued the “Rebuilt Title” If you pm me your email I can send you a picture of the frame. The scratch is very minor. I cannot feel the scratch by running my finger over it. The frame itself did not suffer any damage it was the scratch that totaled the bike. I wasn’t too happy that the insurance wanted to claim that the frame was damaged because of a scratch.

So do you have a rebuilt title already for the bike? Or just a salvage certificate?

I have the salvage certificate. The new owner would have to go through the examination process. I have all the receipts needed to be shown at the examination. The application for this can be printed off the dmv’s website form MV899

I’m not an expert on this , but I’m pretty sure the new owner will need to prove all of the parts were replaced that the insurance company quoted originally. Meaning the frame needs to be replaced if the insurance deemed it damaged.

That is a good point I do not know though
I can call tomorrow and find out. Ill report back once I find out. That would be crappy since the frame is road worthy. It happened back in 2010. I’ve been riding it with no problems. When it was sitting at hebelers they found that the frame was straight. The sub frame was bent and I replaced that. I just don’t know how the dmv will look at it. Never went through this

Do u have photos of bike when it was wrecked? Did you put any used parts on it? I’ve been threw salvage inspection before

How did you continue to register it after the accident if you don’t have a rebuilt title? Do you have pictures of the bike before you fixed anything?

I don’t have the pictures when it was damaged they were on a old cell phone. All the parts I bought were used and all receipts that were paid using paypal I printed out.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

I just continued to ride it. The insurance co. just bumped me down to liability. They did not mention anything about me having to go and get the rebuilt title. They knew it was on the road.