FS:05 cts-v cheeaap!!!

ok anyone interested in my 05 cts-v with 39k on it. it has every option and the car is a great car with alot of factory warranty left on it… make me an offer… email me jacksonmx439@yahoo.com

Pictures, more description, price?

i got 3k for it

best car ever made!!

pm me what youre looking to get, j/w

good seller…great car, rides amazing! glws

x2 according to the craigslist post.

it says 20k on craigslist…

Instead of having to answer a bunch of e-mails, why not just post some details at the very least? I have a friend who may be interested.

if its the car im thinking of, its black and a 6sp… dean is a good guy and car is very nice

your name is kellerchev, so I imagine that you are thru keller, but is this car your personal vehicle or are you posting the vehicles on here now for keller? I am currently looking for a car to replace my wifes saturn with

BUT

if you are thru keller, no offense but this place i have had nothing but problems with and will never go back to because of what they did to me with my factory warranty.

bought my 03 grand am GT with 21xxx miles on it in 2005 with “lots of life left on the factory warranty”. On 10/29/05 I bought the car and my factory warranty expired 10/30/05. I was lied to by the fat guy with a mullet that does the finacial work in the little office buy the show room floor. I even paid for an extended warranty for 5 years to cover the car the complete time I make the payments on it. He told me that if I do not make any claims against the extended warranty then I will get the 2k back. I hope to God that I have that exact statment in my finical contract. WHen I called the mullet man out when two weeks after I bought the car both my speed sensors in the front went and that when I found out that my factory warranty expired the day after I took it off the lot, he said " I have been selling cars for over 20 years, I would never make a claim that your car had lots of life left on your factory warranty". I guess both myself and my friend who was there with my and sat right next to me were liars?

Sorry for the rant, but that place really touched me the wrong way.

#1 -ok i am selling the vehicle for my self the name is old #2 - i am asking 20k obo #3 in 2006 my father took over and havent had ny issues since now if u still have a prob come down and see me ill get what ever needs to be taken care of,handled

CLOSED

Please read over the FAQ here : http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/faq.php?faq=nys_guidelines#faq_nys_classified

and the Forum guidelines here: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143

To clarify why this was closed:

Vague advertisements that were obviously written in approximately 7 seconds will generate nothing but off topic posts. If you really want to try to sell your car here take the time to write an ad in coherent English with proper punctuation and include details about the car. “Every option” and “a lot of warranty” are not details.

Feel free to try again.