FS: 2004 Cadillac CTS (5-Speed) *****$15,500

$15,500 takes it
THIS NEEDS TO GO!!!

First off this car is in EXCELLENT condition… and its a rare 5-speed manual. The car has exactly 32,052 miles on it. Also, all maintenance has been done to the car (I have reciepts for everything). The paint is FLAWLESS, and the car drives PERFECT. The car too is stock.

EQUIPMENT

• 3.2L RWD Engine V-6
  • Luxury Sport Package
  • AC, PS, PW, PDL
  • Tilt Wheel
  • Crusie Control
  • AM/FM Stereo
  • Sirius Satellite Radio
  • Single CD
  • Bose Premium Sound
  • Integrated Phone
  • Onstar
  • Front/Rear Airbags
  • ABS
  • Traction Control
  • Leather
  • Power Seat (1)
  • Moon Roof
  • Stock 16" Rims

KBB has it for $17,500
My Price $16,750

Car is perfect. Fucking carpet plastic is the shit!!!

fuck, why am i poor. 5 speed cts are nice. My grandma just pick up a 08 thing is phenominal.

Then your grandma is ballliiiinnn

because you wipe your ass with cash?

you got that right… the interior carpet is next to brand new… i have a roll of the “dealer must remove” plastic, and i keep it wrapped 2 times a year, once before winter, and once after winter… also the floor mats are too next to brand new… cause i dont use them… thanx again jake…

Where do you buy it

i work at a dealership, and its been sitting around for as long as i known… i have been the only one using it though…

Nice car, my buddy has a 2007 CTS 3.6 6 speed? and he calls it the poor mans V. The 5 speed means it wasn’t a loaner car or enterprise rental so thats a huge plus.

also front and rear bumpers were just painted… and yes it wasnt a rental or loaner car either…

Wow you just figured out all my financial troubles

yes she is however she is not technology savy i guess you could say. i had to show her to press the brake and turn the knob to start it(she was using the remote start at first)

Damn i miss my CTS. Great price, and GLWS

lol CTS’s dash without Navi looks FUNNY!

Either way, man these cars are cheap, figured they were more cash. Wouldn’t mind having something like that for a daily instead of the sti

$16,500… its now on craigslist… guys help me out… will even include $100.00 to whoever helps me out…
kevin

Why U Selling…Knock Up Your Girl Friend???

nope looking to get a truck…

trade me

06’ f150 20k miles

nah, its ok, ive already got a truck lined up right now… 01 chevrolet xtreme… thanx anyways though
kevin

Keep the CTS.

would love to but the payment on it is not my cup of tea anymore…