FS: 07 gsxr 600

Up for sale is my 2007 Gsxr 600 sports bike

Selling because i don’t really ride it or get the use out of it anymore.

specs and info -

Suzuki Gsxr 600
8600 miles
amazing condition, like new
owned since 4000 miles
warranty just expired from Suzuki last month
had the voltage regulator replaced under warranty
new tires: front and rear - Michelin Pilot Powers
no issues with the bike
runs and looks like new.
you will not find a better bike ------ no mods, all stock, never been stunted and always garaged.

email me for more info or if you would like to take a look.
6300.00 obo

craigslist link
http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/3177390591.html

old tires in pictures

Nice bike. This is my favorite color combo. GLWS

thanks, my previous bike was a 08 limited edition white on silver and at the end of the day i thought it looked a bit girly but the black and blue looks alot more manly plus 08 and 09 models have all sorts of issues that creep up, the 06 and 07’s are bulletproof

Tell me about these 08-09 issues you speak of…I just bought a '08 600 last month

a common one that alot of people experience is a huge reason i got rid of mine.

What happens is that when you are riding at say 40 mph with a constant throttle to steady the speed, the fuel will start to die on you ever so slightly and it feels like the bike is about to die and then all of a sudden it all gets delivered and it comes in one huge shocking wave of power and it can jerk you off the bike if your not expecting it. i almost lost my gf off the back of the bike.

( you cant fit it by adjusting the throttle, you cant fix it by moving the throttle position sensor either , no known fixes for it )

i told the kid that bought my bike the story and he said he didnt care he was full throttle or no throttle lol

others include the exhaust valve getting stuck closed all the time , which throws a fi light and makes the bike run rough

Bump