fs: 14' Trampoline - one summer used

anyone interested in a backyard trampoline? Mint condition. Used one summer. No rips in the mat, no missing springs.

Paid almost 400$ for this. Looking to get about 100$.

this would be a siick gift or present for a bday or something for younger kids…

Pm me if you got questions.

Did not post a pic since everyone knows what a trampoline looks like and its all packed and ready to be taken away! It will fit in an s13 with the seats folded down!

Located in mississauga,

thanks

lol… is it a circle tramp or an olympic tramp? sry i used to be a trampoline coach so i need to know which one it is… the circle ones arent safe for anyone, if its an olympic tramp (square shaped) let me know =)

its a circle…backyeard tramp! square ones are waay too expensive! and you get way too much height on those!

Sold!

anyone interested in a backyard trampoline? Mint condition. Used one summer. No rips in the mat, no missing springs.

Paid almost 400$ for this. Looking to get about 100$.

this would be a siick gift or present for a bday or something for younger kids…

Pm me if you got questions.

Did not post a pic since everyone knows what a trampoline looks like and its all packed and ready to be taken away! It will fit in an s13 with the seats folded down!

Located in mississauga,

thanks

lol… is it a circle tramp or an olympic tramp? sry i used to be a trampoline coach so i need to know which one it is… the circle ones arent safe for anyone, if its an olympic tramp (square shaped) let me know =)

its a circle…backyeard tramp! square ones are waay too expensive! and you get way too much height on those!

Sold!