FS- 150 Gallon Aquarium (tank only)

I have a 150 gallon tank I’m trying to get rid of. It was my father-in laws and it had fish in it up until we got it. Was going to be a project for my bar but I have no time to do it. I want it gone so it doesn’t get damaged.

Asking $100 obo.

Dimensions

6 foot Long, 30 Inches Tall, 19 inches front to back.

Tank is glass and does not leak.

I’m thinking about this. $100 is more than I want to plop down before christmas… but I am considering it.

Then I’d have to make a stand, get pumps, a cooler fish, etc…

I have a $50 dollar gift certificate for elmers I will throw in.

:smiley:

I’ve never even heard of elmers… wtf is it?

Elmers Aquarium in Monroeville.

^ he’s from rochester… no concept of monroeville! haha…

the best aquarium store youll find in the pittsburgh area. i drive from robinson out to monroeville to buy all of my aquarium products.

Not a bad deal… $100 for the aquarium and you get a $50 gift cert to get it up and running… someone buy it so Mike can have some christmas presents this year. :smiley:

what about pittspeed xmas present…new bar pics haha

id buy it but im looking for something bigger 300+ i want a nurse shark and some black tips

wish I didn’t spend my play money on that exhaust last week. I’d rather have this.

wish i had room for it

ill ask my bro, idk if he wants antoher one or not!

where are you located. I am semi-interested

Penn Hills, about 1/2 mile from the Churchill exit off the parkway.

I am at penn state right now but I will be back tomorrow sometime. Can I get a phone number so I can call when I get home?

PM’d

Actually clean out your PM box, its full…

I cleaned out the Pm box

if it was bigger i would take it in a second but i already have a 135 gallon.im lookin for a 220 now

Anyone looking for a 6 ft 3 x 150 Wt 10000K HQI Metal Halide, 4 x Actinic 96Wt PC, and 3 Lunar lights(maybe 5) NEW $850!!! Great reef tank light