FS: 17" 5x100 OZ Superleggera's STi/VW fitment

Ok, going to probably just part out my car and trade it in, this is taking too long.

so selling my wheels with azenis, they’ve got some life before the wear bar but not a ton. They are in great shape, I painted them dark bronze, only flaw is a little bit of the paint chipped when I got my tires mounted recently but overall they are still in almost perfect condition. They are 17x8, azenis are 225/45/17 (stock tire size for sti). I believe the offset it +35 but am not 100% certain as I bought them used. They are very lightweight, approx 17-18 lbs when i weighed them.

fit very flush on an 04 sti, assuming it should be same fitment on 02-07 wrx as well but i am not sure.

some pictures:

$800 OBO

BUMP, car is gone tomorrow, these wheels need a new home.

Hurry up and buy!

damn these look good on STis

great buy for someone

also would trade for a 5x114, 18" wheel… don’t know why anyone would need to make that trade, however if you do, that’s what I am looking for.

buy these plz, i want new parts!

Great seller, great wheels. Lots of 1st place finishes with these lightweight bitches :slight_smile:

All you STI owners man up!

If I could test fit these on my srt4 to see if they would fit with out a spacer i may be very interested.

They are sitting in my garage - you’re welcome to test fit whenever you’d like. I work 8-5 mon-fri, so anytime outside of that is cool.

now on ebay - if you want these get them now…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260271289516

still for sale?

Pretty sure they are still for sale

yep still for sale, all though i have had a number of slightly lower than my buy it now price on ebay… would rather not somehow get scammed by someone there tho :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: completely random but nice photos on your website :tup:

buy these

pmd

replied :tup:

these are going to be gone monday, a guy in florida is buying them for 750+ shipping. if you want them let me know asap, otherwise they get shipped out the 25th.

make sure they are 100% mint condition before shipping! :tup:

:bowrofl:

my buddy backed out sorry about that

lol.

dunno if this guy is getting them, hes not responding now, second time grrr.

buy these plz.