FS: Rota Torque 17x8 5x100 +48 hyper black

these will fit STi’s , not sure about what other car models. you be the judge!

selling these for a friend

these are brand new. test fitted on my his girlfriends 04 STi and they do fit fine. my friend bought them for his srt4 but the offset is a little too high and he needs a +35 wheel

Looking for 600$

he also has brand new BFG KDW TA 225/50/17 tires , 1300$ all together mounted/balanced. Selling the tires is not a big deal.

When i say brand new, i mean everything is brand new

why doesnt he just put a 10mm spacer on and call it a day?

i figured that was all he had to do, but apparently he needs like a 17mm spacer in order to clear the coilovers. idk. i have no idea. i didnt test fit them myself

edit: im not sure how you learned math, but 48-10 /= 35 lol. it would have to be atleast a 13mm spacer.

Nice price bro these shouldnt last long at all.

I think these will only fit the 04 STi which is the only STi that is 5x100 but i could be wrong.

yeah you’re right, i think wrx’s too. they will also fit audi tt’s im pretty sure. BTW, there are scratches in the center where the hub is, but on the inside, not on the wheel. im pretty sure center caps cover it anyways

Yea im almost 100% its 04’ Sti’s and all wrx’s are 5x100 also vr6 jettas,golfs from mk3, neon’s , toyota celeca, pontiac fiero and a few others. Alot of cars switched to 5x114 nowadays.