fs:17 inch konig rims

17 inch konig tantrum rims 5x114.3 looking to get 250…but will take 200 cash monday only. good condition!

any tires on them?

all 4 have tires, but will need replacing soon. Only enough tread for a couple months

WILL THEY FIT ON A S2000?

yes

well if the 3 craglist guys won’t buy it for 250 then pm me. i will buy it for 200
next time don’t write 200 cash only monday when you are going to change your mind and raise the price to 250 when i pmed you.
glws.

i put them on craigslist for 250 and got 6 responses, who would you sell to…someone for less or more money?thats what i thought

people never showed up to look at the rims so the lowest im taking is 230, if u are interested or wana see them let me know im free all day
hmmmm…so nobody showed up…
i don’t know what to say man, first you offer to sell for 200 MONDAY ONLY,i offer to buy for 200 on monday, you say that you won’t HONOR YOUR WORD because you can get 50 dollars more, and now you want to sell me for 230??
what would you do if you are in my situation? buy for more money or buy it for less money? thats what i thought.
180 is my offer, take it or leave it.

yeah i waited 4 the guy and he didnt show up, if u have people inerested in buying something u take the highest offer…he didnt show so oh well. u can take the 180 and buy someone elses rims, because u wont find 17’s with tires in this shape for any cheaper. so ill leave it

any actual pics of them?

…and how much did you actually pay for the rims yourself?

he got them from me

sold yesterday