FS: 18-55VR Lense, 55-200VR lense. *updated*

Considering making an upgrade to the 18-200 lense I’ve been wanting for a very long time.

I wouldn’t want to bother upgrading unless I can get the $$ for these first.

18-55mm - $125
55-200mm - $150

All of this stuff is in pristine condition. I take care of my gadgets.

100 for the 55-200?

I take it All Nikon lenses fit Nikon D series Cameras?
Yes im a Camera Noob.

I’m firm on the prices. I don’t NEED to sell them. EDIT - and I mixed up the two prices. Fixed the OP.

Yes they do. The two VR lenses will auto focus with any d-series however the 50mm f1.8 will no with the d40/d40x/d60.

Oooo 50 mm 1.8 what a sexy lens

bump

If anyone has a Nikon and is thinking about these lenses they are all great bang for the buck. I have a 50mm F/1.8 and 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 VR and they work really well. I’m half tempted to make an offer on the 55-200 to but I shouldn’t :slight_smile: since I have a tele lens but it isn’t VR

$50 for the 50?

Bump, might sell the camera as well. And again, I’m not moving on these prices. These are good deals whether you like it or not.

is there a big difference b/t the VR and non VR lenses? i have the 70-300 non VR

Very big difference. Especially on zoom lenses. The more you zoom in, the greater the affect of small vibrations will have on the process. I can take hand held shots at a 1/200 shutter, at 200mm and have it come out crystal clear.

Price for camera and both lenses ?

$450+150 = $600.

Not a bad price on D60. Arent they like 599 new?

any chance youll do a trade for my 18-55 NON-VR lens? i’ll put a little cash on my end…

eh, depends on the buyer. That hurts my sale, so I don’t know. I’ll ask whoever shows interest if they want to save a few bucks for a non-VR. PM me what you would give on top of the non VR.

i miss my d40

glws.

i’m leaving for vegas next monday, i might pick this up by then. let me think about it.

Word. Let me know as soon as you can. I may need to get a quick shoot out of the way before unloading it.

looks like a $40 difference between the lenses… dunno, don’t really care that much I guess. I rarely use that lens anyways, but an 18-200 would be tits.

i just saw the 55-200 VR for $150 new. could you do any better than that? if so i might be interested.