WTB: Nikon D40 or D40x or D50 or D60

New or like-new condition preferred.

If you are dumping lenses, i’ll consider those too.

thanks!

YGPM

pm micah, he’s lookin to sell the D50.

Good luck finding a cam bruddah.

I have an extra charger for sale that maybe you can pick up too :slight_smile: :tup:

(10:06:00 AM) Adam: Micah’s D50 will undoubtedly be endued with all kinds of special picture taking skills
(10:25:53 AM) Zong: i didn’t think i could acquire skills that way
(10:26:09 AM) Zong: with my newfounded knowledge, i just put a bid on Petter Solberg’s rallycar

^ Just because he can avoid curbs?

D60 it. just pay for it… 629 for body and 18-55mm AF vR lens

don’t get the 18-55mm lens… not very useful.

get 18-200 if you can afford it, that is a perfect lens :tup:

edit: if not, get the 55-200, very affordable

why isn’t the 18-55 very useful?

lol the Nikkor 18-200mm AF-S is like $650

Are you sure you aren’t looking at the VR model?

Your lens choice is gonna be based on what you intend on shooting, till you can afford more.

18-200 is not the one that you and I have - that extra range jacks the price way up, but def useful…

how is the 18-55 not useful? I use it more than my 55-200. I find it weird that you don’t think a wide angle lense is useful.

Of course the 18-200 is far better of a lens, because if just means you don’t have to switch lenses ever, but it also costs as much as the D60 itself.

I know, I guess I didn’t realize it was that much… I’d consider selling my 55-200 to Zong as long as he has a body that doesn’t have the A/F motor…

And picking up something sweet instead…
http://www.dcresource.com/images/news/nikon_082307/AF-S_600_VR_l.jpg

^^ I’m honestly considering getting a 2000mm lense. For peeping at Geoff in Tonowanda from Amherst.

^:pedo:?

The 18-55 is OK. It comes with most cameras and makes for a nice little lens for taking better than point-and-shoot point-and-shoot-style pictures, if that makes any sense.

Yeah, I need it to get long range upskirt pics in HIGH detail.

ya know, it really didn’t. lol

wait, is someone selling lenses in here? I WANT. up to 400 with VR for my D60

he has been working out…

How important is VR anyways? I don’t have Parkinson’s.