FS: 1968 Barracuda

It’s not mine. I don’t know a lot about it, but it’s got new paint (never seen the street). The motor is all rebuilt and looks super clean, I didn’t hear it run. He said it’s the Original V8.

He’s asking $10K IDK what it’s worth, but call john at moxies if you’re interested. Tell him that Christian sent you.

716-824-3306

that’s a very fair price. I beleive the original engines in them were 318’s

Damn, looks pretty clean. Nice car, would make a fun project. :tup:

i was thinking about getting it and tossing some 24" wheels on it.

let’s say i could get this for 8Gs… worth it?

yeah, how is john doing these days?

wacky?

:slight_smile:

Not extremely collectible model. But $8000 for it in the shape that it appears seems fair.

Not sure what the going price is on eBay, but would be a fun ride.

Here’s a 318 fastback with a spare Hemi, restored:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-PLYMOUTH-BARRACUDA-MOPAR-DODGE-318_W0QQitemZ250115425103QQihZ015QQcategoryZ6409QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$8-10K is fair, I would say. Joe’s right, the '67-'69 cars aren’t up there like the '70-'71s are.

that means good… all things normal.

Hmm, i don’t think that price includes the hemi. But that has a fully restored interior. The underhood and exterior is fully restored, but the interior is a bit tired…

I’m going to try to come up with 8Gs

You’re right. No Hemi. But that’s a done car. Yours isn’t 100% complete, so $8K could work.

Did you just say you’re coming up with $8K for it? :smiley:

haha, i don’t know if i can or not. The BMW has me pretty tapped. But i always wanted a muscley car.

oh snap!

john is a crazy mofo. great guy though

roast those pizza cutters off in front of the ritz

thats a nice car some one should pick it up!!!well glws to who ever the owner is?

hells yea:headbang:

Newman, get it, put the RB in it and beat andy to it :slight_smile:

I’ve always liked Barracudas.

RB into a musclecar? Cool.

But then we’d have to call him Shawn.