FS: 1971 Mach 1, My Mach 1

CAR IS LOCATED IN THE SUBURBS OF CHICAGO

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/897439593.html

Those fastbacks are sexy cars!

link doesn’t work for me

OMFG i love these cars. There was a 71 Mach 1 with a 4spd on transit rd for 1800 bucks back in 2000. Went home to get the cash and the bitch was gone by the time i got there. Been pissed off about it since. if i only had the cash for this Id be on my way home with it right now. GLWS Whoever buys this is getting one sweet ass car with some great potential. in fact if you are so inclined to do so there is a plethora of aftermarket support for this vehicle. Search hard enough and you can find an incredible array of fiberglass body parts if you want to lighten it and stay away from steel)

looks very clean…GLWS :tup:

damn you. Let me see what I can do for getting the car back here.

so this is ur mach 1. why is it in chicago. im interested to

did you even read the posting?

I am born and raised in the Chicagoland area, and ya, did you read the posting?

omg your selling a car thats in chicago, on a ny forum, and your from texas?! SCAM! :rofl: read the ad people!

Nice car, interior is in great shape from what i can see.

nice car… wish I could but have my own fastback that needs love. I have the same problem with my '72 stang! Had it since I was 15, now at 35 I am thinking my “project” and first love might never be done! and it might be time to sell it so I can feed my kids, etc… oh the pain!

I’ll trailer it for gas + mileage (incl. lease) + food :smiley:

GL

The question would be how much would that cost…

the + food makes it more expensive than a private trailering company. You sir are a bottomless pit!