FS:1973 cutless surpreme/

wanna sell my project from over the years. just dont want it anymore.

the good:front suspension- p-s-t…all steering parts except centerlink…upper and lower control arm bushings…all 4 ball joints…front springs… all 4 shocks… no bushings in rear suspension but moog cargo coils installed

rechromed front and rear bumpers…new vinyl top… re upolstered rear seat…reupolstered headliner…new radiator, alternator, steering pump, new rotors and pads, new rear shoes

[FONT=Arial]engine- a mild single phase Competition Cams camshaft 268 degree duration 468 lift… holley 750 cfm carb…edelbrock intake manifold…Competition Cams lifters pushrods and roller rockers… accel high energy ignition coil[/FONT]

The bad: some bad rust starting, drivers door is stuck shut, didnt really look into it. drivers seat leather is ripped, shifter broke off, easy fix just didnt do it.

i guess 2000obo

car is currently in cleveland buti have title in hand.
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]

[/FONT]

uhhh it looks like the rust started awhile ago

nice cars though, glws

Drivers door probably won’t open because the hinges are probably shot and need new hinge pins. The door looks like it dropped. You can probably lift on the handle and the door from the outside and lift and pull upward to get the door open. New hinge pics are cheap and it’s not that hard to replace.

i just dont do anything with it and neitehr does my dad, kind of pointless to own.

Nice car. GLWS

if this was a 71/72 id buy it for the 350 rocket alone (its not the same in 73). glws if nobody buys it (offer pmed)

how are the floors?

to my surprise the floors are actually pretty good, again to my surprise there is not much rust on the underbody.

Dam id be all over this if it was more solid they dont make many replacement panels for it yet. I looked at a 77 2 weeks ago and it had 2 much bondo in it. At lest your didnt try to hide the rust people can see what it needs. I love these old oldsmobiles i want 1 bad. Just cant find a solid one.

Why those 350 rocket motors in these heavy ass cars are So0o0o0 SLOW!
Guy i worked with had a gold cutlass with the 350 rocket and bragged about how fast it was. he called out my little red neon and thought fuck im gonna get whoomped… He had some stall in it, B&M shift kit, carb, headers, exhaust, blah blah blah and i ran him from a dig about 5-6 times in my neon (no nitrous) and pulled buses.on him… No lie it was probably a mid-high 16 sec car… My neon ran 14.9 @ 91 best on motor

these cars had great body lines and are fun to cruise around in.

Haha dude my old 1984 Olds Cutlass would have raped your Neon.

350 Rocket
stage 3 cam
longtube headers going to custom strait pipe dual exhaust
QuadraJet 4 barral carb
3.23 gears in a posi
350 turbo tranny
high performance stall w/ shift kit
ect…

Trust me that car could lay the smack down.

fixed… haha

:picard: the 71/72 rocket had the most torque out of any stock 350 small block. They were hands down one of the better small blocks to start with in stock form. The guy you raced probably had a 307 or a polution 350 rocket. It makes a big difference. 300hp in a 3400lb car is alot faster than 16 seconds.

i cant see you driving this anyways wayne lol

thats why i need it gone!

Its nice i miss my 1977 Cutlass Supreme even though it was very slow, enjoyed cruising in it… maybe if i had more money i would of kept it and fixed it up.

or you could buy a 73!:slight_smile:

It was very hard to find parts for my car, if i buy any other muscle car for restoring it will deffinitly have alot of aftermarket resto parts!