FS: 1981 Camaro T-tops Built motor

nope , just helped the sell .

ya dont drift a car like that lol

Y not? it drifts fine. LOL

:rofl:rofl you aint kidding, someone from schoharie county would buy this no doubt

I LOVE this body style Camaro…I don’t care how redneck it is… In a perfect world, however, I’d kill for a 70.5-73 split bumper, bone stock clean interior, hugger orange, black stripes, 18" chrome 5spoke wheels, 4spd with a mild 350…mmmm I’m gettin a chubby.

This one needs a TON of TLC but in the right hands with the right bank account it could be saved…Nice thing about this year is theyre fairly easy to find cheap, and are slowly becoming classics. Problem with this year is they all seem to be whooped and any clean one found will have a ridiculous $ tag on it…

Where is this car located OP?

Very well said.

Car is in greenwich NY. 40mins east of exit 15 northway

If I end up keeping it because it doesn’t sell, then Orange was the route i was going to go.

what is your name ??? i used to live in greenwich

I drive past one just like that at a private shop on route 20 just past LVD a few times a week. I dont know which motor or tranny its got but its a sick looking car.

Also my favorite Camaro’s.

Pretty sure we discussed this before on Rspeed :wink:

im rarely on there , i did a lotttt of drugs so i dont remeber

blackparis depending on the weather i may try to setup a time to take a quick look at the car this weekend…

It would have been back in 2007ish… LOL at the drugs.

I graduated High school class 2003 from Greenwich.

ok… its 2600$

Im available all weekend.

No negotiations on the price.

bump?

sold for 3k today!

Looking for a subaru or anything awd/4x4. can spend up to 4500…

Congrats, guess value is going up on these. 15 years ago it would of sold for 1K at most