FS: 1981 chevy monte carlo.

Make/Model: Chevy Monte Carlo
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 57 000 KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: yes i officially hate my self for doing this, but car storage is getting to be too much for a car that im saving for my mid life crises.

anyways i have to sell my car cause i need the moeny im spending on storage, i pulled it out so people can come look at it.

the car was bought by my father in 1984 from its original owner.
my dad owned it the whole time, never once let it see snow. My father and i put a 350cc,5.7 liter small block in it 2 years ago. it still rusn strong. it burns a bit of oil on start up. other then that the motor is mint.

when he gave me the car it had chrome rims on it. stock everything else.

since i have owned it, i had put 1500 into a 4" lowering kit, spindles…the whole 9.
i also tinted the windows. i was gunna put air ride on this. but i decided to pass on it.

now the underbody is pretty much mint. like MINT. there is one spot of surface rust on the passengers side thing when you open the door. on the floor. i forget whta its called.
now the paint is kinda faded as i havnt touched it really in 2 years. the material on half the roof is starting to crack cause its original.

this car is a amazing foundation for a low rider,air ride,hydro show car, or put a ls1 and drag this bitch.

any questions let me know. the interior has been re wrapped. thats all i can think of for now. but here are the pics.

this was the day i got it

riding high

this was after the 4" drop

mind me in this pic, lookin like a hick

pm me or write on here if you want to know anything

Dam, nice monte…

I suggest you keep this. You’ll kick yourself multiple times if you sell this and WHEN you decide to try and replace it, you’ll spend 10 times more money to get it to the pristine condition that this car is in right now.
Collector value on this thing is pretty ok right now, but only going to get better.

the only problem with this car is i honestly have no where to put it, id be more then happy to keep it. i hate the fact that i have it posted for sale rite now.
but like i said money is tight im saving to go to either japan or florida in march.
and i found a bunch of goodies for the sil40 :slight_smile:

but dont remind me about how much i hate myself for selling this.

keep this car bro, you will hate yourself later if you sell it…put it in a non-controled storage like a condo parking lot, its cheaper

someone droped a deposit off tonite, so its pretty much sold