FS 1982 camaro z28

this is a project type car, it runs and drives but needs work, bunch of little stuff wrong like a oil leak, window motors need replacement, no radio,

the good, 355, heads are done up, new carb, intake,plugs,wires, 1.5 roller rockers, cam, posi,gear drive,new y pipe, headers,disc brakes all the way around car will be quick when its finished and tuned, im just sick of wrenching and would rather be driving

i do not have a camera to post more pics but i can send them to you via cell phone

im asking 2500 obo as i just put lots of time/money into this to get it running and such just too much of a project for me at this time, most of the hard stuff is done

You just got it done why? lol

WTF is up with that seat belt set up??

thats how it was when i got it, i have buckles for it just havent gotten around to installing them

“ummm… the seatbelt… yeah, its fine dont worry bout that…, by the way did u see the leather! SO plush!”

had an 87, nice car gl

i like the bronze black, but that steering wheel is horrible. how much is this going for?

once again something that was like that when i got it,
im asking 2500 obo, the motor is a 355 with about 5000 on it

im somewhat interested… why is it leaking oil?

it has 2 oil leaks one is the valve cover due to it being warped i have new valve covers and a gauge pod on the way from summit and im not positive but the timing cover may leak slightly, i regasketed the top half of the motor along with installing the heads and such, the heads on this car have sentimental value to me and have quite a bit done to them
2.02 1.6 studs ae pinned, there ported polished,

car also have a serpentine setup and electric fan installed, brand new waterpump as well

motor and trans out, anyone want a roller? make offers

if its still forsale, call me. 716 880 7397

how much as a roller? cant tell from the pics, does it have ttops?

would it include the seat belt buckles if it were to be bought as a roller. Also what about the headers

yes it has t-tops for some reason the seat belt buckles dont click, ive tried several different buckles with the same result i think the whole belt has to be replaced

price?