FS: 1983 FORD MUSTANG!!!!!

I am trying to sell a 1983 ford mustang. The car has 40,000 miles on it and is kept in the garge all winter long. The ORIGINAL OWNER. It is the first year they came back with the convertible and it is computerizied. There are also a very limited of these cars with the spoke rims. There is a protective coating underneath so it won’t rust out. The back window on the top is glass not plastic like most people think. Red leather interior. Price B/O.

6cyl? How the heck are u the orginal owner? Did the orginal owner sign the title and u never registered it? This car is older than u.

its my grandmas car and yes its a 6 cyl

everything on this car is original including the paint

THEN YOU AREN’T THE ORIGINAL OWNER!!!11!!1!

ok… shes the original owner i am trying to sell it for her

BUMP clean car no rust at all and drives smooth. never driven in any winters. washed and waxed weekly.

sooo no asking price?

its a classic i dont know what they are worth at the moment still checking so people please make offers

100$

if you are going to ruin the thread please dont post.

Hey, if you don’t post an asking price, you gotta expect shit offers.

its called realistic offers

Its called this car isnt very appealing to just about anyone on the board. Post a fucking price if you want to sell it.

$15,000/BO

:picard:

Tell grams not to let her idiot grandson try and sell a car for her. She would have better luck hanging a flyer at the bingo hall.

dont post here no more please and thats her asking price not mine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-FORD-MUSTANG-GLX-CONVERTIBLE_W0QQitemZ200377088022QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2ea767b816&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ht_500wt_1182

that car is not computerized like this one is

WTF are you talking about computerized … do you mean the shitty throttle body injection that sucks balls …

or is there an apple 2e mounted in the dash ??