FS: 1984 ford f350 dump truck

Im selling the dump truck that my family has owned for a good 7, 8 years now. basically my dad wanted to start a landscaping company but after hurting his back at work it came down to me. but as some of you know i resently hurt my back also soo this pretty much does my family no good any more.

The truck runs great starts up everytime, doesnt smoke at all, idles like a dream and has never overheated even with a full load in the truck. All the hydralics work great never a problem there either. but this truck was a work truck soo the body is no where near perfect. if you spent a week end and had a spray gun u could have a great looking truck but as it sits its blue cab wiht brown/orange kinda primer on the bed.

the motor is a 351 modified im pretty sure
5 speed not sure what tranny

new parts just installed inclued

• new rear brakes
  • right rear drum
  • break lines

new parts but done a few years ago

-starter
-fuel filter
-fuel line
-radiator
-carburetor
-distribtor
-heavy duty battery
-alternator

the truck hasnt been used much in the past year i think the last time it was actually used to haul something was for some landscaping around the house a year or two ago. thanks for looking any more questions let me know. also have just about every recipt for the truck.

pic of the truck

thats red oxide primer on the bed. whats the asking price?

o yea sry asking price is $3400 obo low ball if u want i want it gone

Most baller winter beater ever…

fuck that bill build this beast i bet it will be good from the dig lol jk glws

winter is coming not only is this the pimpest winter beater ever but this would make a great plow truck, buy it and make ur money back in no time!!!

sweet jesus YES!!!

I believe the last year for the 351M was 1982.

^^^ really ill double check tommarow but im almost 100% sure that it is

ill give you a used condom oh wait dont use condoms…

bump need this gone still have to double check the motor will do when it stops raining

Wish I had room for it. Here is a little info on the engine, not saying it was not changed at some point though. Bump for a Ford.

Oddly enough, Ford continued to install the 351M in some early 80s model Broncos and both the 351M/400 in some of the F-250 and F-350 trucks until the last one was used in 1982.

ok yea my mistake the motor is a 351 winsor not the modified sry about that

pics? (if you posted them, they’re not working)

this would be so awesome for snowboarding. fill it up with snow and shovel it out and your favorite rail/jump spot

^^ buy it low ball alway get acouple of ur buddys togehter to throgh down some money and its urs haha

and pics are working for me i dunno y there not for you

^^^ being serious or no

somewhat. id have to come look at it. i want it for a winter beater… does it have heaT? is it road ready?

its road ready heat but 1200 is pretty low ill be honest if i can get somewhere in the mid $2000s ill probly let it go