FS: 1986 Fiero GT, V6, stick

Time for it to go. This is a real fun car to drive but I’m tired of doing the 3 car thing and want to get something fun that can also be a more practical family daily driver (READ: More than 2 seats). If you’re looking for a fun, quick, car with amazing handling and still good gas mileage this is perfect.
I bought the car 4 years ago as a project/weekend toy and have put a ton of parts into it making it a very well restored Fiero. I’ve put about 3k miles on it since I bought it, and it now has 97400. I would not hesitate to hop in this car for a weekend trip, in fact, I did just that last weekend. It just passed a full NYS inspection at Monro Muffler. The brakes work perfectly, the e-brake works perfectly, there are no loose suspension parts etc etc.

Ok, parts list:
Ocelot performance Exhaust
New Catalytic Converter
Fiero Store clutch hydraulic line
Coolant temp sensor (I can’t remember which one now, but it was the one that wasn’t working)
E-Brake cables, springs, adjuster
Steering Stabilizer
Plugs, cap, wires
Axle seals
Manifold gaskets
JVC CD Player
4 New calipers <3000 miles
4 New Rotors, pads (carbotech) <1000 miles
New Clutch (stock size) <3000 miles
KYB Gas-Adjust performance front shocks <100 miles
KYB GR2 performance rear struts <3000 miles
Alternator <3000 miles
Faulken Azenis tires <500 miles
Front wheel bearings <500 miles
Rear wheel hub/bearings <500miles
Passengers side 1/2 shaft <3000 miles (replaced only because my jack slipped and ripped the boot open)

http://users.adelphia.net/~jasonsea/fiero.jpg
http://users.adelphia.net/~jasonsea/fiero/fiero_engine2.jpg
http://users.adelphia.net/~jasonsea/fiero/fiero_hood.jpg
As you can see, this car has been well taken care of. Now for the things I haven’t had time to fix.

1. The driver’s seat is worn, in the regular spot, left side bolster. Ripped through to the foam.
  2. Someone brushed it in a parking lot with something black, so there is a scratch in the front bumper, passenger’s side. The mark is harder to see on the black part, but stands out pretty badly on the silver. I’ll take a picture later. Not a big deal, but it bothers me.
  3. Slight spider cracking in the front bumper. As you can see in the pics, the paint looks good, but it’s not new car paint. I keep it in my garage, well waxed most of the time, and no one can believe it’s an 86 though.

That’s it for “the bad”. Like I said, this is my project car, so when I found something wrong I fixed it, and with new parts, not junk yard parts, or jerry rigged parts. Not bashing junk yards or creative engineering, just letting any prospective buyers know that everything was done right.
Car comes with an extra set of 14" steelies, with some cheap all season tires. The previous owner threw them in and they’ve been in my attic ever since. These are in addition to the stock 15" rims with new Faulken Azenis that are on the car now.
Also comes with a Haynes manual, as well as the official 1986 GM Fiero repair manual, and original owners manual (both car and delco stereo manuals).
Power Windows, Power Mirrors, no cruise, no AC. Sunroof (and I actually have the deflector).
$3500 OBO.

Oh, and one more HUGE bonus if you buy this car and have a daily driver. You can get classic car insurance, and pay $100 a year for full coverage.

:tup: to the American Ferrari

i gotta tell my Uncle he loves these cars

oh Such a SWEET deal

Good Luck, seriously! :slight_smile:

-Nick

And if someone buys then and drives it in the snow I will hunt them down and kill them. This is one clean eliseferrario. :slight_smile:

Looks clean.GLWS
D

Free bump to make it easier for my friend at work to spot the ad…

i’ll vouch for this car and seller.

i went for a ride in it back before i was too cool to auto-x. huge :tup:

Thanks for the bumps and good words guys.

The car now has a new used transmission. Same ratio 4 speed as before, about 93k miles instead of 97k. Just like the old one, except this one isn’t broken. :slight_smile:

The day after I listed it on autotrader the trans blew. Felt like the 2nd gear syncro. The trans has been swapped, the new one shifts great. I’m going to detail the car Thursday when the heat wave breaks, then start calling the people who contacted me from the autotrader ad who wanted to see the car once it was fixed.

Well, I have buyer who’s working out the trip from RI to pick up the car. He’s planning on 9/2. Man I’m gonna miss it. :cry:

Time to start looking for the replacement. Found one, 2005 Red on Red, 6 speed, w/<3300 miles. Here’s a hint, 400 hp, 400 torque.

gto

Garbage Truck with Overdrive ?

i have known u are getting a GTO since UBRF Track Day

Yeah, I think I told too many people what I was looking to get. I really wanted to wait until January but once I have the cash from the Fiero and that big empty spot in my garage it’s going to be tough.

Wow - sold, eh?

I always had a soft spot for Fieros.

LS1 swap !