FS: 1988 Audi 90 Quattro

[quote=“dawn,post:20,topic:36813"”]

Yeah but it’s an 88. Was the clutch ever replaced before? I bet there’s a lot of rusty bolts and shit. Not to diss. It is a big job.

[/quote]

its not like he is asking alot of money for this car. throw 500 in for the install and whammmmmmyyyyyy perfect winter car for years to come

no doubt.

To whoever buys this car. I have done clutch swaps on a few of these. Need any help with the clutch? Ask. My fees are reasonable and even if you’r jewish you’l agree. Hit me up.

[quote=“mechanicalmadness,post:23,topic:36813"”]

My fees are reasonable and even if you’r jewish you’l agree.

[/quote]

lol. glws.

[quote=“black vengeance,post:18,topic:36813"”]

Total parts and labor for one of these jobs is gonna be around 1k. It took me around 18hrs to do mine, and that was on a lift with all the right tools.

[/quote]

Dam I must be good than. Then again, its been about 3 years since iv’e touched one of these babies.

hmm Kinda interested, where is it located to come look at.

cheektavegas off french rd

[quote=“jkucz28,post:27,topic:36813"”]

cheektavegas off french rd

[/quote]

Is this yours or 00audi00 so I know who to PM about setting up a time/day to see this car.

Or just send me a PM, I would like to look at it tonight if possible?

Anyone interested in the car please pm me for details or contact info.

[quote=“mechanicalmadness,post:25,topic:36813"”]

Dam I must be good than. Then again, its been about 3 years since iv’e touched one of these babies.

[/quote]

well, i only had about 3 hrs a week to do this in the class and part of those 3 hrs were rolling it in. setting it up on the lift and vice-versa, so i supose it should be more like 10-12 hrs if you adjust for all the setup

pics of engine bay please

[quote=“black vengeance,post:30,topic:36813"”]

well, i only had about 3 hrs a week to do this in the class and part of those 3 hrs were rolling it in. setting it up on the lift and vice-versa, so i supose it should be more like 10-12 hrs if you adjust for all the setup

[/quote]

Don’t mind me man. I was just high on coffee. I know how it goes when you have to do work on your car in school. Takes 2 hours to drag it in and 30 minutes to find the tools needed, 15 minutes to work on it, and then its time to clean up. LOL highschool was awesome.

^ what would you charge for a clutch job for this here car?

If I can get my lazy ass up…I’ll pull the car out of the garage and take some more detailed pics today.

sold to me

[quote=“slacker127,post:35,topic:36813"”]

sold to me

[/quote]

lol

I hate you

LOl forgot to offer my services. If you need the clutch installed let me know.

sold to me

[/quote]

Ballin

nice pickup steve.

sold to me

[/quote]

Correct