1991 Audi 80 Quattro

Up for sale is the best winter beater available. 1991 Audi 80, shes heavy as hell, slow as shit but…shes AWD. The car has 171xxx miles and is used right now as my DD. Has a newer battery and ground strap. Comes with the 15" Borbets that are in the picture but the tires are toasted, also comes with the green wheels with almost brand new Nokian snows. The rear brakes are shot and will need to be replaced asap. I drive the car 25 miles each day to work and it has yet to leave me stranded. The only other problem the car has is there is a button in the cockpit to lock the rear diff, I pressed the button and now it is stuck in the locked position. Also included is 30 peices of chalk since i sprayed the car with chalkboard paint! If someone buys my S2000 i will include this car for an extra $300. If you want to just buy the Audi, I would like to get $700.

The car is 5 speed and the clutch feels solid. 3rd gear grinds a bit if you try to shift to fast. Also has a nice sounding aftermarket exhaust installed by the previous owner so im not to sure of the brand.

I like it.

Jack up the rear end and manually release the rear diff lock rod.

ok thanks alot!

Just blew a rear brake line…accepting offers now.

these cars are tanks in the snow. also one of the slowest cars ive ever driven.

glws, 3rd gear grind is super common and will be fine for a very long time if youre easy to it

God this has my name written all over it. I will give you $200 right now. I’ve owned two of these. They’re my favorite. im 100% serious. Let’s talk.

Ps you can even keep the borbets.
I don’t think ill be able to sleep tonight. That’s how much I love these cars. Haha.

So I should buy it?

Lol at your lowball offer Dawn. I thought I was frugal and a lowballer. :stuck_out_tongue:

No lowball. Its reasonable. I’ve owned 2 and both together I paid less than $700… it needs brake lines and rear brakes. Im willing to work out a deal but with my experience its a pretty reasonable offer.

Was this car silver before?

I think it was jj’s?

yes it used to be silver and was jj’s. And dawn we can work something out but im pretty sure i can get more then $200 scrapping it.

I got nearly 400 fo scrapping a 80’s T bird. also found out my touared weighs over 3 tons

Yea thats what i figured and i know this car weighs well over 3000 pounds.

cut the cats off and bring them separate. They are probably not worth more than a few bucks but that is how you play the game

If your honestly gonna scrap it I’ll give ya whatever they will plus a little bit.

hmmmm

let me call a few scrap yards on monday and i will let ya know what they offer me.

brad i kinda want this. keep me in the loop.

It would be a shame if you scraped this car.