FS: 1988 Mustang LX 5.0 5-speed $1250 This is the last bump. I'll keep it otherwise

Well, a guy put a deposit on this car 2 weeks ago. We wrote up a contract stating that it would be paid for and picked up yesterday. No word from the “buyer”. Car is still for sale at $1500.

Thats a great price for that…

Throw it up @ corral.net/forums

I wish i wasnt a poor pos

this ever sell?

strangely enough, even though I did get a deposit on it a month ago, no it did not.

I can guarantee that the first person who comes by, and looks at the lack of rot under the car will buy it in a heartbeat.

I may have to bring a friend by, but I’ll call the shop number when I know.

:tup:

Cool, no problem. The car is at my house up in Lockport near Transit and Rapids. I’ve got a floor jack there so it can be checked out.

this still around?

Yep. Waiting to find a new happy owner who knows these cars and doesn’t have a problem putting the interior back together.

This is the last bump and a price change to $1250 firm. Any offers less than that, and I’ll hang on to it, and use it as my coffin.

Again, the interior is completely out of it, so it will have to be towed when picked up, although it runs perfectly. I do have the complete interior.

Yes, I will start it when you want to look at it, and if you’d like, I can bring a floor jack home to check out the underside.