Fs: 1989 & 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo Targa Cars

this car is amazing

How much for just the 87? I was going to buy that car from Mike a few years back to swap the drivetrain in my 83.

Don’t take this the wrong way but why does it seem like everytime you list this car for sale the price goes up? I’m sure there are a bunch of people that remember when you first got this and you didn’t even pay half that amount for just the '89. I would love to see someone finally get that car going but I doubt it’ll happen at this price. Even if the paint was good it wouldn’t be worth it. It’s just way out of line with what these cars are worth. I think if you swap the good '87 engine into the '89, get everything working right then you could more easily sell it but still not at this price.

GLWS,

Maybe if you would bother to read the entire post and actually comprehend what was written.

I paid 2500 for the silver car.
I paid 3g for the non assembled motor
I paid 2g for the red car
You also get a bunch of parts and things worth over 1300 dollars.

The price is less than what I have invested. It doesnt say FIRM PRICE. I would obviously like to get back somewhat near what I have invested to make me sell. I do not have to sell so I am not going to give anything away. I just really dont have the desire to finish the project. I have also spoke to several people about buying a part of the project. So the 7500 asking price is for EVERYTHING that I have.

This is why the old classifieds were so much better.

BUMP

not taking sides here, but dont let your thread go to shit because someone called you out on your asking price. he made a valid point, but its YOUR asking price. glws

He didnt make a valid point…he did NOT include the fact that you get 2 cars, 3 engines, and a bunch of other expensive parts.

i think the price is fair

if these sell then u can buy my truck lol
glws

Thanks boss…It would definetly rank high on my thought process to do just that.