FS: 1989 240sx Hatchback w/ extras -- $1400 obo -- New Pics!

Hey guys, the car has around 200k on it, still runs good but needs and oil change as it’s been sitting since december when the motor was replaced. The body is in good shape except for behind the drivers side rear tire, the rockers have been rust guarded but there’s rust starting to show through, and a small hole in the drivers side strut tower. So the car is 5spd, has H&R lowering springs, black on grey leather interior, rims; only which two tires are good, and new brakes. Selling as is so it will need a safety. It passed last november and was only drivin for one month until the head gasket went and hasn’t been drivin since. Email me for questions please. $1400.

hard_core_racer@hotmail.com

Underbody Pics…

Any pics?

cmon… somebody has to be interested in this!?!

it says black on grey and the pics show a champaigne car

Pics of the underbody please.

more pics of underbody and does ir run properly? good and bads of the car? need a little bit more info!h

black on grey leather interior bud…

i’ll have pics of the underbody up by saturday; my room mate took his camera out of town with him… but if i can get ahold of one, they’ll be up before then. As for goods/bads, I feel the car is in good shape, there’s some rust developing on the rockers, the blinkers dont work, behind the rear wheels in the wells there’s some rust, and a small hole in the middle of the strut tower. The motor runs well though; the one I put in has 150k on it, and the interior is nice and the brakes are new like I said. So any other questions just let me know. Thanks.

whenever you get some pics can you please e-amil me some of the rust spots behind the rear wheels, the strut area and the rocker and also of the underbody. interested in this.

it seems like you’ve scrapped the car in your second pic am i right? and where is that rust located “specifically” in your third pic under the section “underbody pics”??

the scrape is behind the passenger side wheel as was the rust, and the pic is of the strut tower.

…AND I BOUGHT IT!!! Cant fuckin wait to go pick it up:D

Congrats^