FS: 1989 Nissan 240sx coupe

Hey guys. I’m considering selling my 240sx so that I can buy something that I could drive all year round like a Subaru 2.5RS or something. I haven’t really decided yet so I’m just checking interest right now. If no one is interested, I will just put a SR in the car and sell it in 2007.

Anyways, the car is a pretty clean tastfully modified coupe. The body was repaired by my friend Matt last winter who has worked in a body shop. The car is in need of a paint job though. It is a base model with no options except AC which currently doesn’t have a belt on it and will need to be recharged if you want it to work. It is the lightest model you can buy and has no sunroof which means no wind noise or leaks. The car has approximately 220xxkms on the chassis and KA24E and still runs very well and pulls strong. The infamous timing chain rattle is present but the car has never given me any mechanical problems since I have owned it. It is extremely reliable and should last a long time if maintained properly.

Here are the mods currently on the car (not parting out):

-Cusco Pillowball Tension Rods
-Tein Flex coilovers
-Bee*R Type III dual exhaust
-Greddy/ Trust Airinex cone filter
-Catco 3 inch cat
-Brembo drilled rotors
-Bings Veilside Style front lip
-JDM Silvia Style sideskirts
-Bings Silvia Style rear valence
-Seibon OEM Carbon Fibre hood
-Sparco Sprint Junior bucket seat
-Momo Race shift knob
-Momo Race steering wheel
-Momo Hub

And some of the more recent pictures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Silvia_Drift/DSC01107edit.jpg

Anyways, I would be asking $6000 which I think is reasonable considering the quality of parts used to modify the car. I didn’t cheap out on any of the parts and the car drives and looks great as a result. I will take some offers on the car but all lowballs will be ignored. Please send all offers via pm or email me at porsche_turbo2 at hotmail dot com. Thank you.

nooooooooo Ramesh, don’t sell it. I don’t want to be the only one around UTM with a 240, and you won’t be able to drift the corner by lot 8 anymore :frowning:

Ramesh did a great job with this coupe. I always like seeing it at school, its in great shape, just needs new paint, and an SR.
You should most definately keep it though, and you know I can hook you up with a pro SR install.

damn, that’s super nice dude, good luck with the sale.

hey there, thats a really nice car and your right it has been tastefully modded, i’ve got a qusetion, does your coupe still have an 89 open diff or did you install and lsd?

thanks

JAY

Thanks. Sadly, it still has the open dif but VLSDs are pretty cheap to buy. I didn’t want to half ass any mods so I was saving for a clutch type 1.5 way.

:frowning: sniff my old car… good luck w/ the sale.

Car will be sold certified and e-tested. The 17 inch Spec V rims are also back on the car.

New pics including pics of the interior. These were taken today.

how’s the underbody? any pics of the frame?

Hey man, the underbody is okay. Its not perfect though. I’ll try and get some pics next week or something.

PM’d, VERY interested

hey man do u still have the car? if so im interested try to msg me back thanks man