FS: Heavily Modified 240sx.

1991 240sx (LHD!!!). This vehicle is heavily modified and extremely well kept.

There are numerous reasons for why I am selling. Mainly because I need a car that I can use everyday, and leave downtown, without getting broken into, and I cannot afford to buy another nice car (yes, I’m picky, lol). The other “important” reason is that I need to purchase a house in the near future, and Edmonton isn’t exactly the cheapest place to live right now.

This vehicle has NOT been drifted/bagged on/tortured and there are many many people that can vouch for that. This car has been kept in EXTREMELY good condition. Never smoked in. Never winter driven, EVER. I bring it out when the gravel/sand has been cleared from the roads. I am only the second owner, the first of which had this car garaged it’s whole life. I picked it up practically brand new 7 years ago.

The car itself has 234,XXXkm on it. The engine was just rebuilt in July 2006. It currently has about 2,000km on it. It just recently finished its 1,000km break-in period (done with conventional oil), and hasn’t been professionally tuned yet; so it is running rich, with some timing retarded, to keep it in the “safe zone”. The engine is running Castrol Syntec 5W50. Tranny has Redline fluids.

The vehicle was painted 2 summers ago, but the front bumper could use a re-spray, as there are rock chips. Otherwise, the body is in exceptional shape. Interior is in pristine shape, besides the usual wear on the left side of the driver’s seat, which is minimal. Interior is Grey/black, with grey leather seats (rare 240sx interior).

I have not had it dyno’d yet, so I am not sure on the actual WHP numbers this vehicle puts out. The bottom end is built for WELL over 500whp, but the turbo is currently the limiting factor at just over 400whp. With the down-tune, I would estimate about 370whp. Just need to tune, run higher octane fuel, and turn up the boost to 20psi, and you should be over the 400whp mark.

As you can imagine, there will be no test pilots.

MODDIFICATIONS:

Engine:
Nissan SR21DET Engine (Redtop)

Engine Build (Built July 2006):
87mm JE Forged Pistons; 8.5:1 Compression
JE Piston Rings
0.040" Overbore (2.1L)
Eagle H-Beam Connecting Rods
ARP Rod Bolts
Decked Block/Head
Balanced Rotating Assembly
Polished Crank
Clevite Bearings (Rod, Mains, Thrust)(Clearance within Specs)
New OEM Oil Pump
New Intake and Exhaust Valves
New Valve Guides
New Valve Seats
Minor Valve grind
Cometic Metal Head Gasket
ARP Head Studs
HKS Step 2 Cam Shafts
Grex Rocker Arm Stoppers

Bolt On’s:
Garret GT25R .86a/r Turbo
HKS Wastegate Actuator
SSA Equal Length Exhaust Manifold
Steel Braided Oil Line
Apexi N1 3” catback exhaust
Custom 3" Downpipe
SSA 3" o2 Extension
Greddy Style Big Capacity Oil Pan

Apexi Front Mount Intercooler
Custom Intercooler Piping with T-Bolt Clamps
TurboSmart SS Type III Blow off valve
Sock Air Filter
Infiniti Q45 MAF (Air Flow Meter)

Topspeed Intake Manifold
Tomei Top Feed Fuel Rail
MSD 72lb/hr Injectors (Bench tested)
Steel Braided Fuel lines
MR Fuel Pressure Regulator (Set at 49psi)
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump

MR Pulley Set

ACT 6-puck Clutch
Toda Lightweight Flywheel
Short Shifter Kit

Electronics:
Apexi Power FC ECU w/ Commander (I’ll throw in a lesson)
Blitz Dual SBC Boost Controller
Apexi Turbo Timer
Zeitronix Wideband o2 Sensor w/ Datalogging
Nova Alarm System

Exterior:
Custom Front Bumper (Japan Only Apparently)
GP Sports Sideskirts
Vertex Rear Bumper

Buddy Club P1 Wheels (Front 17" x 7" +35)(Rear 17" x 8" +32)
Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 Tires (Front: 215/40/17 Rear: 235/40/17)

PIAA Carbon Fibre Wipers
Pivot Headlight Controller
Mercedes ML Sidemarkers
Nissan 180sx Type X Position Lights (Japan Only)

Interior:
Techniq Auto detachable Steering wheel
AutoMeter Guage pod
AutoMeter Boost Gauge 20psi
Orion XTR 10” Sub Woofer
Sony Amplifier
Panasonic Head Unit
Custom Fibreglass sub box
Sparco Fire Extinguisher

Suspension/brakes:
D2 Coilovers
D2 Camber Plates
OBX Front and Rear strut tower bars
Energie Suspension Polyurethane Bushing Kit
Specialty Z Rear Sub Frame Spacers
Nissan 300ZX TT Brake upgrade
PBR Metal Master Brake pads
Stainless Steal Braided brake line conversion
MR C-Pillar Bar
MR Rear Lower Tie Bar

Extra Included Parts:

Tomei Circuit Stroke Struts
Unknown Lowering Springs (very stiff)
Cusco Camber Plates
Rear 300zx Calipers
Rear 300zx Rotors
Rear Lower Tie Bar
Stock Intake Manifold
Stock T25 with Manifold
SR20det Block
Stock pistions and rods
Stock Oil pan
Old Timing cover
Whole Valve train
Set of Tear Drop wheels with 30% left tread tires
Set of Stock 240 wheels with winter tires (90% tread)
Spare Tire
Misc. small parts, which are always useful.
A bag full of misc. couplers ($5/coupler)
A bag full of misc. Intercooler pipe clamps ($5/clamp)
Misc. Tools used

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/SRBURG13/100_3361.jpg

The exterior pictures of the car are a year old. Since then, coilovers have been added. More detailed pictures can definitely be arranged.

The price I am looking for will include all of the extra parts, including a few hour (I’m sure) tutorial of the vehicle, so that the owner is not left hanging with something they don’t know about. I will also sit down with them and give them the run-down of the PowerFC, and the general idea behind tuning the car with it.

What I would like is around the $20,000cdn mark. As you can guess, there is FAR more money and time into this vehicle than that, so I think I’m taking a big hit on this one, especially to be selling at this time of year/market.

My only wish is that this goes to a good home. I have owned this car for almost 7 years now, and I am extremely sad to see it go. I wish I was a millionaire and I could keep it. I would be upset if I saw it go to waste.

I’m sure I forgot to add some details/info, so feel free to ask away.

Please PM me, email to anerenberg@hotmail.com, or call 780-266-0896.

Aaron
President - Nissan Enthusiasts Car Club
Edmonton, Alberta

good luck with sale aaron… put this shit up for sale in Fort Mcmurray where all them bored, stupid white guys have nothing else to do but bar-fight their oil money away…

car looks fantastic, but $23,000 is a hell of a lot of money for an s13.

Best of luck :slight_smile:

It’s a hell of a lot of S13.

Thanks Bing. Good call!

great car you weren’t kidding when you mentioned highly modified… what Bing meant is that SON is an extremely cheap place.

Good luck with the sale

I live in Calgary right now. Out here in Alberta modded 240sx’s in MINT condition are like civics with b18c5’s back in GTA. This car is probably not worth much out here and that’s why I assume he’s giving it a shot in Toronto.

ps - if you want mint 240s… buy them here… they are ALLLLL rust free… dont ever see an s13 with a spec of rust.

Are you posting some relevant information? ALL 240’s in Alberta are rust free? Are you on drugs? Please don’t tell me you have seen more 240’s than me, cause you haven’t.

There are plenty of “MINT” 240sx’s. Modded??? Ummm, you mean a bone stock SR20? Well ya. This isn’t that.

Thanks for the positive comments!

thats a beautiful s13, but i agree. I know MANY guys with r32 gtr’s that cant get 17000-18000 with them

Son is the wrong place to look.

Good luck, a very nice car to be sure.

Are you posting some relevant information? ALL 240’s in Alberta are rust free? Are you on drugs? Please don’t tell me you have seen more 240’s than me, cause you haven’t.

There are plenty of “MINT” 240sx’s. Modded??? Ummm, you mean a bone stock SR20? Well ya. This isn’t that.

Thanks for the positive comments![/quote]

What kind of shit are you talking out of your ass dude? I have seen a shitload of 240’s as well and there is a TON of rust free pignose and 91+ 240’s in CALGARY at least. I see over 10 a day drive by me with blow-off valves. You car is not worth very much over here and you know it because of that. In Ontario a rust-free 240sx is a lot harder to come by, it’s almost extinct without previous body repair.

And here i thought Ontarians liked to argue.

Back on topic guys.

Any other posts will be removed anyways, so save your keystrokes.

Thanks for the positive comments![/quote]

What kind of shit are you talking out of your ass dude? I have seen a shitload of 240’s as well and there is a TON of rust free pignose and 91+ 240’s in CALGARY at least. I see over 10 a day drive by me with blow-off valves. You car is not worth very much over here and you know it because of that. In Ontario a rust-free 240sx is a lot harder to come by, it’s almost extinct without previous body repair.[/quote]

Cause they drove past you? A BOV? That is equivalent to highly modified? Please. Original Nutta is right, not worth the keystrokes.

My appologies.

i want that front bumper! lolz man were besides japan can u get one of thoese, itss hot!!

I have searched and searched to find out who makes that bumper, but to no avail. lol. Some say a modified/custom version of another bumper. Oh well. It works well.

Personally the front bumper is one thing I would change on the car… but whatever.

like someone mentioned up top, with the current GTR phenomenon, people would rather spend 18000 on a GTR than a 240sx so even though you’d like to get that money for your car, you might have to reconsider and take your loss.

Youre never gonna get the money back you put into your car, only the pleasure of driving it.

still best of luck, keep us posted now im interested in what she sells for.

you guys are clowns

one more post about his price and you banned.

you want the car? buy it.

you dont want the car, dont like his price,dont like how it looks, think he smells, blah blah blah… DONT FUKING POST.

cus ill ban you… i dont care… cus none of you stfu abotu ANYTHING.

GT

hey SRBURG13

question:
you mentioned a z brake upgrade, is that both front and rear upgrade ?

thanks
-Ped

The fronts are on the car, yes. The rears I have in a box here, and will come with the car. I have just been too lazy to bother putting them on. lol.

This is how an SR should be built…

Bump. Price reduced to $20,000cdn. Bought a new car, so this one needs to find a new home.