FS: 1989 White S13 Coupe As-is. $900

Hey, I got an 89’ White S13 With a chuki front end.
Was my DD. Comes with…
KA24DE with a spun Rod
over 300,xxxkms on chassis
less than 100,xxxkms on engine
OK Frame
Rust in typical places
Good front and Rear suspension
Brand new exhaust
Racing Rims (Not sure of the name)
Good Interior-Front and Rear Black Leather Seats RARE!
Proffesional Tint Job done
8" Sub, MTX amp n Brand new Alpine Speakers (Comes with Receipt)…Too much to explain

Selling car for $900 but willing to settle for $750 if you have cash by the end of the week!

You can contact me anytime at 647 501 0197 as I don’t check SON too much.

Thanks,
Rich

More pics…

Might be interested… any pictures of the frame, floor or engine bay?

^^^ +1

yeah those pics wold be awsome

yah some pics of the frame and such… the usuals.

You could part this for more than 900 most likely. All black interior!

He said bay is a little rotted out but the frames are fine I might go check it out tomorw

tell what its like if you dont take it

im goin to look at it in half hour…

Is the frame gonna pass safety?

For less than $1000 is anyone actually expecting there to be no holes in the frame?

I never got a chance to pass by Rulez how did it look?

any word on this?/splitzies?

pics of frame?

S13counterpart for 900 id expect lots but for $300 i bought a mint S13 hatch that passed safty mint intirior guy thot the motor blew so i towed it home and replaced the chewwed plug wire PROBLEM SOLVED !! this thing looks clean thoo !

So what you’re saying is that everyone who pays more than 300 for a clean 240 is overpaying? hahah.

For 900, i would expect a car in parts car condition or close to it.

300 for a clean car that would pass cert is rare. If you think that’s the norm, you’re sadly mistaken.

I’m interested in underbody pics mang.

thats right ronnie were i come from parts ars r $100 and street ready terrors r $250 to $500 ie. 94 si civic buddy just bought for $250 with DOPE rims split 10 spokes we panted it ($200) cash and sold it for $4500 in toronto me my self 95 Si slammed on teins full DC stainless exaust B18C1 bought $500 off an older guy who bought it off some punk kid LOL then my S13 for $300 ( but i blew it up) lol

P.S parted that 95 SI out for 6400 i belive not including the rear disc conversion and strut bars i got and i think tha AEM wide band is still layin round my house some were lol

whatss going on with this car? is it still for sale?