FS: 1990 240sx shell + wheels 400 bucks

Due to a new direction in life, I am selling all of my 240sx belongings.
All prices are obo plus shipping. delivery/meet is possible. All prices USD

Shell: $400

1990 240sx Hatchback 5 speed SE model (the lip, sunroof, power everything)
180k miles on chassis
Straight shell, surface rust on strut towers and brake booster from leaky master cylinder.
Maroon in color, charcoal interior. Spare dash included.
Hatch replaced with a black hatch that has no rear wiper, spoiler, or rust.
Also included is a set of replacement front fenders since the ones on the car are a little beat.

Wheels

All z32 300zx wheels with z center caps.
2 sets 16x7.5 +45 NA wheels, minor curb rash – $100 1 set left
1 set TT wheels (16x7.5 +45 front 16x8.5 +35 rear), silver finish with Firestone firehawk summer tires. Great tread. $350

Also available is a Volvo intercooler for $20 and other various parts I have collected over the years.

Please contact
John Crouse
Aim: Cr0usEEE
Email: crouseee@hotmail.com
Phone: (585) 727-2832 I have verizon so please leave a voicemail after the many rings

All located in Rochester, NY.

i have bought a bunch of stuff from John and he picked up a few things off me too… great to deal with.

Willing to sell just the S14 spindles?

dont want to part out the 5 lug swap… it took me forever to piece this together (3 years collecting these parts) so i dont want to split it all up just yet

What’s the tread like on the set of TT wheels?

damn… i just want the master cylinder and 300zx e brake stuff…

anyone want the other stuff? we can split it??

I’m interested in the 300zx brakes… rotors, brake lines, calipers, pads, and all the clips… front & rear…

would you be able to sell just that?

dibs on these but first a few questions.

will these fit s14?

Ebay s13 rear traction rods - $60
Rear toe control arms - $75

does this need the tie rod ends to work?

Ebay s14 hard inner tie rods(also work for s13) - $50

s14?
Do-luck type rear cross bar - $100

well all the stuff your talking about are the things i purchased from bing…he might be able to chime in on this as well.

and yes it needs the outer rod ends to work, but all you have to do is either use stock s14 rod ends or just get z32 rod ends which are much stronger.

not sure if the rear cross bar will fit an S14… it might.

i forget everything that john got off me but it was all part of the group buys we did in jan / feb of this year.

he did however pick up some of the proto-type arms from me as well. if using on an S14 they may or may not need different spacers at the rod end. if they do i will give them to whom ever takes the arms at my cost. i have a couple sitting somewhere i am sure.

http://lucier-scca.com/2003/2003-04-27_Event1_RIT/slides/P4273616.JPG

only real pic i have of the shell but thats how it sits. the lip is a little stratched but no big deal…sanded and painted it would look as good as new

1 set TT wheels (16x7.5 +45 front 16x8.5 +35 rear), silver finish with Firestone firehawk summer tires. Great tread. $350

I am assuming you are talking about these wheels. the tires were on the car for just the spring summer before the previous owner sold his 300zx. Tires have like 80% tread i would say. At the time is was firestones high performance tire.

tire size all around is 225/55/r16.

Hey dude,

the solid subframe bushings. Are those the ones bing was selling in past?

Andrew.

I am assuming you are talking about these wheels. the tires were on the car for just the spring summer before the previous owner sold his 300zx. Tires have like 80% tread i would say. At the time is was firestones high performance tire.

tire size all around is 225/55/r16.[/quote]

Good enough for a safety right?

Ebay s13 rear traction rods - $60
Rear toe control arms - $75

uhm i think the traction rods work with both s13 and 14 going by ebay auctions. the toe arm i think is s14 specific. if u can confirm that these bars will fit s14 i’ll take them. i was looking in to buying them off ebay actually so if this works out it’ll save me some money and hassle.

tire size all around is 225/55/r16.[/quote]

Good enough for a safety right?[/quote]

more than enough. you could run another 20k miles with these tires easy if your not drifting everything in site

well thanks for the inquires and everything… but i got someone to purchase most of the stuff for what i was asking so its now in the back of his car.

still some stuff left though… and bing thanks for backing me up on this stuff…i gotta come by again and purchase some more crazy chinese food that tastes good in my belly

TT Z rims gone?

*points towards first post

that would be a negative ghost rider…the pattern is full!!!

no the TT z wheels have not been sold yet…just the full set of TT rears have been