FS: 1990 300zx NOT JDM!!! left hand drive! :) 404HP

$11 000 obo!!!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i72/carter240/DSC02816.jpg

well for starters, its got everything but bigger injectors for 600 HP…HOWEVER right now its tuned for 404 whp because the stock internals will obviously NOT hold that much power for very long at all. heres a list of stuff done to it:

It WAS an N/A car to start off with, so its got the shorter geared rear diff from factory, and the N/A title so its ALOT cheaper for insurance, i pay $270 a month for full coverage, no accidents.

ALLLL the work had been done at autodream by the previous owner who had it for…3-4 years. It was a NA car from Cali and he imported it here to drive around in but later had the TT motor swapped in. Then did ALL of the performance stuff to it all at once. HE drove it a grand total of 5000 km’s after the swap and performance parts were isntalled and it was tuned. The grand total was over $20 000 in parts AND labour. All this motor needs to run 600 HP would be a rebuild with forged internals. The motor IS healthy it had 77 000 on it before the performance things were added. Nothing wrong with it. I do not have receipts sorry, i forgot to grab them when i bought the car.

Car has 285 xxx kms on the body, but 79 xxx on motor and runs amazing.
it was dynoed at 275 000 km’s and made 404 whp and something like 450 ftlbs of TQ. It should be re-tuned this year because i noticed its running rich, they charge $150 a hour i think and since they (autodream) know the car inside and out they will be able to get it done fairly quickly.

Car is white (was silver, painted 3 years ago), bride seats, 18" momo wheels, Stillen GTZ-R front and SMZ rear.

mods to motor are : -

Dual intake ( needed when u approach 500 bhp mark, tho im not there yet)

ARC side mount intercoolers, best ones u can get

Koyo 3 row racing rad for better cooling

ACT 6 puck heavy duty clutch, grabs HARD no slipping, installed when the T motor was put in.

JUN flywheel

Nismo 555cc injectors

2 x 255 walbro fuel pumps (new)

Thermal Research exhaust (sounds amazing as you can hear in the video in my profile)

MR 2.5 Downpipe + testpipes

UR pulleys

Tuning done with Power FC ($1300 computer)

2 GT28R turbos

X-drilled rotors

Hawk pads

2 Bride racing seats

stereo sucks though haha

I just put new front tires on the front i tihnk they were called EVO2’s or something…the old tires were shot. Rears will need replacing soon.

asking $11 000 obo (very open to offers) for a left hand drive 300zx thats easyily capable of 600 HP once the internals are built up and larger injectors are added with a tune. OPEN to partial trades for a mini 4x4 import truck :slight_smile:

***EDIT!!!

so aparently there was a rust spot i never saw before near the rear wheel. Also forgot to put that one of the belts sqeels sometimes. So I am dropping the price $3000… :frowning: neeeeds to go.

price dropped to $11 000

selling because i need to goto school soon :frowning:

And its a 2 seater.

pics on the way… heres a video so you can hear the exhuast :wink:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i72/carter240/th_carter-300Z.jpg

NO RUST!

oh and the rear main seal was replaced recently too :smiley:

i should also put that im open to partial trades for a mini 4x4 import truck/SUV :slight_smile:

thats the spot

and some paint chips i found well i was out :frowning: price is being reduced…

aww crap … I would be all over this if it was JDM and RHD …too bad though

Haha awesome.

hahaha i had to read that twice…then i realized who it was :lol: :drinkers:

bump…price to $14 500…on of the seats broke on me :frowning:

i found some Sparco ones for $700 for both (your gonna want them to match) so i’ll knock off $500.

seat is fixed…neeeeeds to go.

$13 500?

trades? i dont have any 4x4 …but i do have a s14

if its bone stock + your cash maybe…i really need something that can handle winters like a 4x4 though…the whole point of selling is to get out of debt so i can afford school

price dropped to $13 000…needs to go.

:partyman:

price dropped $11 000!!! NEEDS TO GO BY OCT!!