FS: 1990 crx si ....new post

1990 Honda CRX SI…car has 109k original miles and is extremely clean.

motor- JDM DOHC ZC with about 65k, and the head was just rebuilt and ported 1000 miles ago. A new head gasket was installed obviously, as were all of the other top end gaskets. DC ceramic header to a megan test pipe (i have oem cat) , to a megan cat back. Magnacore wires, KN intake, fidanza light fly wheel, i am running the pg7 teg ecu which is better than the rare pm7 (i have both). The valve cover is powder coated, and engine bay is show car quality.

suspension/brakes- nuespeed strut bar (pricey), and lowered with tokico struts and springs which are less than a year old. I replaced ALL of the calipers pads and rotors at the end of last year, and its got nuespeed stainless brake lines. (also pricey)

appearence- car has lightweight 15in MSW wheels which are made in italy by OZ, wrapped with potenzas. VIS hood with the zc scoop for clearence for the cam gear cover. Amber side markers and bumper lights for the JDM look. Other than that it is stock…YES STOCK no gay ass ricey shit kit no stupid ass altezzas or china halos and no satallite dish on the hatch…stock .

interior- its near mint and everything is there, everything works even the sunroof…the original si seats are near mint with no rips. I am taking my dvd unit out but i am leaving the polk db speakers in all the way around.

I dont need to sell it so i dont care what u think about the price, but im a crxaholic, and i know what its worth. I have all of the stock parts for it minus the motor, and i even have another good shifting L3 si tranny with brand new exedy clutch kit that will go with it…call me at 912 4053 or email at tarikzx3@verizon.net if u want moe pics email me im haven trouble uploading on here

Price and pics sell cars here :needpic:

really?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54393

http://images.craigslist.org/010201011603010406200807242ec9a01b9764ddf32a0061a7.jpg

GLWTS bro. Damn this thing looks clean!

i gotta get 6 or im gonna keep it, and i know im gonna kick myself in the ass when i sell it…

yo, ill just drive it around for you

couple more pics …the good pics file sizes are to large, these are older but the car does have amber markers…

i dont have the gun metal rims any more, but i do still have the sunroof visor that i will include…

Man one of the guys I autoX with drive one of these, claims hes got it down to 2300 lbs with driver, with 170 HP. Its wicked fast. GLWS.

6… hundred?

these cars are very easy to find clean down south, for about 1/3 of the money. matter of fact, theres a cleaner one in N tonawanda. dont make ridiculous claims like ‘cleanest in ny’. i’m sure there are 100 crxs in ny cleaner than that pile.

really? because the heaviest curb weight of any model crx in 1990 was 2174 pounds. what an amazing accomplishment by that guy!!

seriously though, glws.

edit: crx weights, in pounds:

1990 Honda CRX Si MT 2174
1990 Honda CRX DX MT 2103
1990 Honda CRX HF MT 1967

te he he

u must have an std^^on ur vag…

nice but 62 looks like alot for me:gotme:

you shoudl just keep that car for your asking price, like i said before, it may be worth 6k to you for all that you have put into it, but nobody is going to pay more than 4k for a 1990 honda crx si that doesnt even have a turbo. glws anyhow.

I used to have a 1990 crx si also… I sold mine for $600 when the throw out bearing went.

that might just seal the deal!

nice car im surprised your selling it tarik glws

nice car good luck