FS: 1990 Eclipse GS

If this car was a TSI, it would be TITS.

Let your pops keep his car you dick! He’s not a quitter like you!

yeah but you already know their budget would be like 2 grand TOPS which is nutty

yeah he doesn’t want to sell it, thats the issue. He will come around eventually when he gets his new car and this one just sits in his driveway indefinitely.

I cant imagine driving the same car everyday for 23 years although it doesnt seem like he drove far with it since its not alot of miles for the age.

My truck is 17 years newer and has 105k.

and youre expecting to drive it 20 plus years too

nope, I dont want it.

I see some old people around still driving '70’s cars though. One old guy has a Duster and another has a Nova, probably original owner cars and the owners are older than dirt.

You don’t know that tho. My dad just liked driving older cars. People used to ask him if he owned them since new all the time. One of which was a 64 and my dads reply was “hell no! I would have been 10 years old!”

Yeah, well we have a small family, he’s never really needed a 4dr, and he works like 5 miles away from his house. He’s not “into” cars, so it’s just cheap transportation for him. He takes care of everything he owns like it needs to last forever, just the way he is.

rename this for sale thread to a life story thread

I have a big family. My dad had two cars and my mom had one. He used them for transportation. Kept them nice.

i have a box of kittens

I like cats. A lot.

my dad had nice cars in the early '70’s but that ended when he traded his 340 Duster for a Volare in '76 and he’s had nothing but boring cars since then. He loves his '05 Focus for some reason and talks about it like its the best car he’s ever had.

Id rather have the Impala SS ('66?), '68 GTX with a 440 or the Duster or even the '71 Scout he had back then than the Focus.

Cool story, bro.

NOBODY makes fun of PJB around here. Especially not you

Bump - 2 people coming to look at it this weekend, might actually be sold.

Someone buys this before i got an offer on the deuce, this makes me sad.

u still got the duece ? just keep it for life … fuck it lol

yeah… i am too tempted to put more money into it that i don’t have, i haven’t reg’d it hoping someone will buy it before summer

SOLD! amazing… :slight_smile: