FS:1990 eclipse gsx 1800 firm

i have a 1990 eclipse gsx, 5spd for sale. it has 159,xxx miles on it. the car starts up and runs fine. It needs a powersteering line, and front wheel bearings. i have the front wheel bearings and can put them in if you like for an extra 100 dollars. the car has intercooler hard pipes, and a real greddy bov, and also a cat back. ok so it just blew the head gasket new price is 1800 firm. car still runs good.

exhaust.
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/kuppler8/1g.jpg

here are the pictures off the rust, its all just surface rust, there really isnt even any pitting from it, every thing is still super solid. if you want, you can come look at it, and poke it too lol

Looks clean! GLWS, the euro tails are not so bad, I like them on some DSM’s

u should mention that it’s 5speed :slight_smile:

I wish I didnt see this … I may be PM’ing you lol.

Looks clean, any more pics? Any rust?

no more pictures at the moment, as far as the rust there are a few sport but it is all surface, and could be easily taken care of. the under cariage is completly clean and rust free.

Could you shoot photos of the rust please, and the interior? This is almost cheap enough to consider…

ill post more pictures tomorow in the day light

oh yeah n jus put FS: , and for your maf too, or the nazi’s will come

FS added to both titles. Don’t make it a habit please.

sorry mods. wont happen again

GLWS:tup:

2200 is a really good deal

lol I had a red 90 gsx 5sp that I paid 22 for about 89 yrs ago.Wonder if it’s the same car?I sold it to a guy that barely fit into it and was shocked he bought it.

free bump, for a friend clean car, runs good. id know im in it alot lol

bump for update. mods can you please change the title to 1800 firm thanks

You can change it yourself, go into advanced edit

ok thanks, didnt know

np, glws

sale pending