FS:1990 mitsubishi eclipse GSX

Great condition for a 1990, no rust. AWD turbo 5spd. 16G turbo, 3inch dp to 2.5 cat back. Has new 2100 clutch and other parts. $1800 or b/o. Send email for pics. Thanks, John.

:bump: for a good guy.sounds like a great deal.if you end up parting…id be interested in the shell…

How many miles are on it?

:needpic:

97k. and like i said… send me your email and ill send you pics.

night pic…lol

wow thats a great deal any issues with the car? Miles on mods?

driver front fender is not the same white and had small dent. runs and shifts like new (but with 15 pounds of boost)!! About 10kish.

you guys hate boost or what? $1800 for a running and driving 90 gsx with 97k. 585-406-7776, give me a call if you want this. I’m only selling due to my need for another bike… I would trade for a 600cc and up rocket. Could come up with some cash on my side if the bike is worth it. Also i do have a 50 trim that could go with it. thanks, john

you take this to the track at all? times? if not est. horsepower?

Not sure if I missed this but… Is it tuned? and if so who tuned it?

Why would it need tuned if he didn’t list any upgrades besides a 16g which isn’t worth tuning if still running stock boost,injectors, etc.

Bump for a good deal!

i guess everyone, myself included, is a little skeptical of a 20 year old dsm with no problems. not trying to bash you or anything, i’m a dsm guy myself, but i mean seriously, there is NOTHING wrong with the car mechanically at all?

Well he did not list much details, maybe the boost has been turned up

I agree he didn’t list shit which is why it hasnt sold yet. Even if the boost is turned up not much tuning is needed. At least not enough at that price I’d be worried about whether it needs tuned or not.

4psi over stock boost,stock ecu and stock fuel DO NOT need to be tuned. As far as power idk, maybe high 13’s low 14’s. Power windows work like new and stay on the tacks, new alt, new timing belt kit, poly mounts,motor was done last year. Bash this all you want i dont care, the car is old but in good shape for its age.

Hmmm…where are you located? I might have to come check it out and make you an offer

email me back i would like to see this car in person im very interested in it