FS: 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTiR (RND, please read!)

For sale: (NO PART OUT AS OF YET, so please don’t ask!)

Price: $4500 OBO.

Ok, so i have a Pulsar GTiR up for sale. I really don’t want to give it up as i do enjoy the car and my insurance is super cheap on it. However, my Pulsar’s Turbo just recently gave out and i’m not quite in the position to fix it so i think it maybe time to pass it on. The turbo on the car was upgraded when i got it from Japan, its using a GT2835-48T Turbo, the turbine is gone but the motor is running fine just no boost at the moment (was running at 12psi prior). The car is pretty stock aside of the turbo upgrade and basic upgrades. If someone is interested in a Pulsar this is a great project to start i’m reason on price as the Turbo is down and out of the vehicle currently. Here is what i’ve got in my pulsar.
1990 Nissan Pulsar GTiR
Colour: Charcoal Grey
KM: 165k on body
Modifications:
Serviced every 5K with ELF oil, runs only on 94.
NEWLY rebuilt starter put in 1 month ago!
NEWLY rebuilt alternator put in 2 months ago!
Water pump replaced at 105K
Replaced spark plug wires in March 2010
E-Brake cables replaced in March 2010 (one side was seized so i replaced both sides)
custom 3" downpipe and full exhaust with a Kakimoto exhaust (stock midpipe and OE cat on the car now)
Tein coilovers (sorry, cant’ remember the exact model)
Turbosmart manual boost controller
Turbosmart BOV
2 way pager alarm
H4 Hi/Lo HIDs
ALL stock accessories working on car:
power folding mirrors works!
3 gauges: oil pressure, oil temp, and boost all working
power windows and locks work without a problem.
No chips or cracks in windshield
windows tinted to 35%
converted R12 to R134a A/C freon (ac is super cold!)
16" rims will have to post some pictures
should anyone be interested, please PM or send me an email at davidng1981@gmail(dot)com
Thanks!

Pictures can be found at:

PM or email is best!

Rough idea on the price you’re looking for?

sorry! totally forgot to post that in the title/thread, $4500 OBO i’m pretty open to see what offers might come in, if not, last resort is part out however, i don’t want to do that cause the car still runs fine.

bump!

Would probably pick this up if this was next summer (and knew how to fix it; gotta start somewhere) :frowning:

bump! car is running now! replaced the turbo with a T25 and runs perfect!