Knife Edged Crank
Big FMIC (I think it’s an ETS)
GM MAFT
Hahn Super 20G Turbo
Revised Lifters
3 Inch Straight Pipe Exhaust to Thermal Muffler
Apexi SAFCII
Stock Oil Cooler

Exterior in decent shape same with interior could use some fixin up though.
Work was done by previous owner and Hybrid Connection. Is running 17psi with a base tune. Have receipts from work at Hybrid. Does have a cooling system issue again and possible vacuum/boost leak again. I dont have anywhere to go with the car now and need the money, make an offer. 957-6245 or PM me. Need to sell asap!

This is a real nice car. It has a fuel pump and aeromotive afpr also.

Someone is buying my motor for $3500 so the rest of the car is for sale. I also have Two other cylinder heads, a valve cover, two SMICs, the tranny will be for sale, and some random parts. Ill go through and list what else I got later.

Someone is buying my motor $3500. So the rest of the car is for sale with the tranny. I also have other DSM parts: two more cylinder heads. two SMICs. valve cover. and other random parts. Ill list em later. Make offers.

My computers gay it posted twice, my bad.

Sale pending. Still open to better offers. Lmk.

Car Is still for sale need gone - Make offers

$250

ok ok correction reasonable offers lol its got quite a bit done to it but like i said does need some work but it is a bad ass car

lets see some pics

how about a ballpark price as well

interested in trades?

um no trades sorry thats a nice CRX tho eventho Im not a fan I would take it but Im selliong cuz I need the extra cash.

pics ill try to get some asap

Some Pics

I also have a video of me launching the car at 5grand send me your email if your interested.

still for sale - need it gone

post vid !!! and any idea on price? how many miles on engine/tranny?

i cant figure out how to post it - tranny about 35,000 engine 197,xxx

oh and price shoot me an offer thats reasonable

you can upload the vid on photobucket.com then copy the (forum) link and paste in here…

Explore Brandon Harriger

Theres the video…