FS:1991 BMW 8-Series V-12

Lockport, NY. This is a cool/clean looking BMW, and its got a v12 :eekdance: Maybe someone would be interested on here. Check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-BMW-850i-Red-V-12_W0QQitemZ130151980826QQihZ003QQcategoryZ6130QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i’d rock it :tup:

but i’m always sketchy about first year model cars…learned that the hard way with my car.

ugh…wish the supra would sell.

I’ve actually been watching that… :snky::snky: No, srsly. ;):uhh:

auto tragic though…gay… i’ve seen a few w/ manual trannys before…them be hawt

Is it true you need to pull the motor to change the spark plugs?

:word:

Good luck finding a manual 8 series. The 840’s were NEVER imported with a manual trans, and the 850’s, well there are less than 500 with a manual in the US IIRC.

And no Josh, that’s not true.

I’ve always wanted one of these… the buy it now is way too low?? I thought any decent example should be 15,000+

Buy it now $5600

First repair bill $5600

Nice car but get ready for some serious cost of ownership.

IB4 Dawn thinks this would be a great cheap DD.

Its gotta be a scam, 5600 for a clean 8-series unless the engines blown thats hard to believe.

lol atleast 5 have sold in the past month for under $7k. One of the cars I really watch the market on. One sold the other day I missed for $1200. But yes, these are RARE cases, like being able to find 996TT’s for Mid to high $40’s, and yes, you’re going to pay out the ass to fix the little shit. I’m going to be going to check this one out soon.

the pics are not from buffalo area…there palms and saw grass… i believe it will turn out to be a scam.

sick car i would def rock it! nice find marc

hmm… is this the same V12 that they put in later 7 series?

i agree with him…the seller is also from florida…which is kinda weird.

:wstupid:

here’s the one you want anyways ~> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170145577234

wow… hot.

I have seen many of these go cheap on eBay as of recently.