MPD?? [850i Purchase + BURNOUT]

Where are the pics and details of the 8?

+1

Thats pretty sweet. I guess he bought one???

LOL at that picture. I was wondering what he bought, now I am wondering what his usually crazy plans are for it!

Yeah, picked up a '92 850i, it’s a factory 6 Speed car. Already did OEM e39 M5 wheels and tint, going to do exhaust, fix the slave cylinder, and slam it tomorrow. It’s metallic blue. Going to get it wet sanded/detailed on Thursday so we know how much we need to paint when the CSI bumpers/lip spoiler/diffuser go on.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs468.ash2/74129_1628744969205_1554023596_31547440_2133012_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs838.snc4/69818_1627115208462_1554023596_31543904_4997213_n.jpg

Ill put real photos up later this week.

Largest-size production flip-up headlights :slight_smile:

Yeah, with projectors in '89 and HID’s in '93. Electric throttles, EDC Suspension, 6 speed, all sorts of cool shit from the late 80’s that is standard on nearly all production cars today!

I remember the twin turbo one the Goodman’s had in Detroit when Bing and I visited in '05:

Motor looked like this:
http://image.europeancarweb.com/f/10347392+w750+st0/epcp_0411_40_z+bmw_850_csi_super_coupe+engine.jpg

Yeah, that’s the Dinan twin kit. The motors are 8.8:1CR and super easy to turbo…

So are you swapping in the HIDs or was this done already? Love these cars. There was a nice white one in Pittsford around the corner from my office when I worked there. Always brightened my day.

What are the plans for this? DD or drifting it?

NICE!!!

DD, but I’m sure I’ll drift it at some point. Need to swap in an LSD when I get home, already put HID’s on it as well.

AHHAHAA…

i did not know this picture of me existed… sooo awesome… how long ago was that?? like 5 years now right?

I love my $9 Velcro VANS with the straps undone… too hip

I found one of these in 14 feet of water on the Canadian side of the Niagara River just down from the train bridge below the Peace Bridge. Had to drift over it a couple times to get the plate number (to call in to the coast guard) but since the trunk was open the plate and make/model were there clear as could be. It was sad seeing such a nice car sitting on the bottom of the river.

nice! love everything but the grey interior (but I just hate grey interiors in general).

what is this going to be? just a fun all around car? test bed for another titan motor?

I’m so jealous, I’ve wanted one of these forever.

WTF? Is this a common thing? DB in da trunk, yo?

Sully’s Trail? I assume we’ve seen the same one. It looks amazing. My firm’s home office is in Pittsford right there and I see that thing every time I’m visiting in nice weather.

Jay, that’s really weird. I assume stolen/dumped? Do you know what the story was after the CG showed up?

Aaron, DD/just gonna tinker with it. It’s parchment, not dove. But I’m gonna swap it to black.

CSI bumper ordered, car is getting the front end painted in a week or two.

Oh and did this the other day:

LSD and tires are on the way as well :wink: