brand new bmw 850 for sale

wow, interesting story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-8-Series_W0QQitemZ110411985451QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item19b511322b&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12|39%3A1|72%3A317

wow, this is one of my fav bmw’sof all time. body style never ages on this thing. only disapointment is its so hard to find them in a manual trans.:frowning:

gay…

auto, obvious profiteering, car is worth maybe $30k and that is the high high end.

styling is only timeless on the 850CSI, this one looks gay…

the front is too narrowed. Needs the CSI lip to make it look like a car and not a duck.

A driver at my work has one … a 93 850 … it’s soo fuckin baller

Not only a bull shit story, but impossible to register anywhere other than Canada.

The front end of that thing is so ugly. Also why would the dealer buy it and run it in a garage all the time but keep it wrapped in plastic?

Do you know the actual story?

I always liked the way these looked, but driving them is an exercise in boredom.

I know what I “heard” but I can’t confirm nor deny.

Basically what I was told was that the story is accurate for the most part other than the “factory steering wheel and shifter plastics” which were sniped from a car that had just been dropped for delivery to a local customer. And the car has obviously been driven.

Never been driven and 400kms on the clock.

Gorgeous car i love these things But…

Q: Realistically how much are we talking to close the auction?
Answered on Jul-10-09
A: GOOD MORNING" BRING YOUR OWN HOYLE" THE CAR SOLD NEW IN 1990 FOR 125000 TODAY IT’S WORTH EITHER MORE OR LESS THAN THAT AMOUNT

WTF does that mean, no shit its worth more OR less :rofl:

JDM BMW?

it’s a popular thing in canada since they can get them super cheap from japan and register them easily.

I really dont like these cars at all.

Wouldn’t JDM be RHD?:mamoru:

The odo must be broken because it reads 503 and he claims it only has 400. That is like 25% more miles.:mamoru:

miles vs. km’s?

It would only read miles if it was a USA car, no? j/k anyway.