1992 BMW 850i - Factory 6 Speed Manual

So yeah, selling my 850i. I don’t really drive it much at all. Put like 4k on it since I bought it in October of 2010.

1992 BMW 850i Factory 6 Speed Manual
Mauritius Blue Exterior
Tan/Parchment 2 tone interior
234xxx miles (won’t change much as it sits in the garage mostly).

In the past 15k miles it’s had:
Rear Control Arms
New front thrust arms
New front control arms
New Tie rods
New Steering Center link
New pitman arm
New Alternator
New cap/rotor
New cooling system bypass hoses with a brass T to replace the plastic one that always leaks
Freshly rebuilt two clutch 3.15LSD, grabs really nice, no one wheel peel here
New Axle bolts
Diff reseal
Fresh fluids
New O2 sensors
Intake reseal (Note this was NOT a lower intake replacement which costs over $700 in parts, it was a reseal and shows no leaks now).
Car was painted (Bumper, lower, hood, headlights, roof, pillars, pass door, mirrors, with blends into the 1/4 panel and drivers door) within the past 1000 miles. I did NOT have the entire car painted as I was thinking about adding some diffuser/CSi stuff later. The rear bumper has a few spots of cracked paint and there are 2-3 small dings towards the rear of the car that could easily be removed by a paintless dent service.

Bad Stuff:
Sunroof interior cloth is missing, easily obtainable from BMW
Heated Seats need new switches, they light up but turn off almost immediately.
Needs either an ABS sensor or control unit. I didn’t care as I like cars without ABS, but it’s worth mentioning if you want ABS/traction control.

Mods:
e39 m5 wheels (OEM)
3.15LSD
OEM BMW 850CSi lower front bumper
Front bumper holes filled
6k HID low beams
6k HID high beams
6k HID fogs
Straight pipes from the cats back

I’m doing a new alignment on the car Thursday as well as putting the new lower front control arms which are listed above on the car. I can also have the Magnaflow mufflers reinstalled if you’d prefer them.

Car is located in the North NJ area, near the Holland Tunnel. Please contact me via PM if you are interested or would like more photos.

Asking $9000 OBO

like like like

Should sell quick!

Paging Mike Bueme!!

Ohh how tempted am I!!

Driven? More like 4k miles of heaterz <3 GLWS

Awesome car :tup:

Boobs!!! GLWS Mike.

Hahaha, only 4 burnouts done total since I owned it. Only one done on the new diff and it was a very brief one in PT’s driveway, where the M5 one was done after BlownEuros last year.

I’ll cut someone a finders fee if they get this sold for me.

glws mike, that things looks fucking awesome. great color, should sell fast

awesome ride :tup:

lol, i am in need of a car, and i do have a huge wad of cash from the evo selling…

You can pick it up when we go down to Blown Euros!

pm sent out of curiosity

Bump, had a guy back out on this at the 11th hour after placing a deposit. It’s now back on the market. I’m negotiable on the price/what’s included.

GLWS…what’s next?

god these cars are awesome ive always loved them. almost looks like a 240 from the side

this car is fucking awesome i love the style of this bmw alot glws

This was big boy heat back in 92 looks clean. Glws.

Selling this, and eventually the Z and putting money into making more money.

is the car listed on craigs or anywhere that one doesn’t have to be a member to view (I believe nyspeed requires membership, no)? Have a friend who may be interested