1992 BMW 850i - Factory 6 Speed Manual

NYSpeed doesn’t require membership to view, only to post.

It’s on R3v, NYS, and Bf.c for now.

what’s up with r3v, it’s still down. someone told crivellone on fb, I guess he’s overseas. I’ll forward my buddy this ad

r3v seems to go up and down daily now.

do you have the original 2.65 final drive?

Yes.

I’m interested. I need to get my 911 back from the shop and sold. If you still have it this summer we will be in touch.

do it marc. If you buy this i want to see you try and autoX it.

Looks good.

I don’t know about that - I would certainly track it with the BMW club who see fit to exclude my Boxster, even if I put a hard top on the car.

I don’t know why you want to do a BMW track day since PCA track days are cheaper and will let you run the boxster stock.

Because the local PCA chapters like to pick and choose who they enforce rules for.

I can’t imagine an 8 series is a good track day car in stock (or even near stock) form. Highway cruising at it’s best though.

Because I already do all the PCA track days. The bimmer club will let me get more seat time. Also,the bimmer clubs new rate is $325 for friday, saturday, sunday. The PCA runs $325 for monday tuesday. More days and weekends for same price with BMW.

Bastards won’t let me drive the boxster, even with a hard top.

wow… once my E30 is up and running I will be looking into that fri/sat/sun deal… that’s a great rate

What kinda mileage do you get with this thing?

IIRC around 20 mixed Howie. But it runs on 87 octane.

Did this ever sell?

Yep.