FS-1991 Lexus ES 250 $1100

1991 Lexus ES 250-
Automatic, 24v V6, 4 wheel disc, 4 wh. ind. suspension with struts on all 4 corners, nice handling car. loaded with leather interior, power windows, power seat, power moonroof, tilt, CC on steering wheel, ABS, decent factory radio, push button climate controls, etc.
-Runs EXCELLENT- uses nor leaks no oil
-Shifts like a new car- has power/sport mode option.
-brakes are newer and stop the car very well.
-suspension is good/fair
-very quiet exhaust
-body is very solid, with the only rust being around the rear wheel wells, uncarriage is very solid.
-4 new tires
-mostly everything works, the blower doesn’t work on it’s lowest setting, I haven’t investigated.
-It currently has the spare mounted, (slow leak on the factory alloy) but the alloy is in the trunk.

Body is so/so asthetically- there are some chrome strips missing, the clear coat is peeling on the hood and roof, etc.

The interior is decent, but the stitching on the leather is separating on the seats in some areas.

-The Es 250 is basically a luxury Toyota Camry.
-The car was very well maintained by a professor at Princeton University. (who I bought it from a few months ago)
-All the ladies/gents think you are smart because you have a “Princeton” sticker in the rear window. :wink:
-has high miles (just turned 200k) but shows no signs of it’s age… it really drives like a car with 60k. Right now, it needs inner tie rod ends, I’ll put them in for my asking price.
-Uber reliable, has a few quirks, but I wouldn’t hesitate to take it cross country tommorow.
-power steering has an ever so slow leak, I’ve had to top it off twice in 3 months.

clear title in my name.