fs: 92 LEXUS ES 250

edit: its a 91

We got this car in on trade. It needs work but would be great after its fixed up.

Ill put up pics tomorrow.

Boss is probably going to want only a few hundred bucks as is. Or we could fix it up so that it at least can get new stickers…

if anyone is interested pm me, or call the office mon-fri 9-5 412-486-2131

ask for Sonya.

What kind of work does it need?

in for details and pics…

yah what kind of work does that glorified camry need? What color and what package is it?

In for pics and info. I know somebody who needs a cheap car right quick. How much with inspection?

get pics, then make thread.

kthx

betcha it’s white and looks like a shoe box

its an off color blue, I guess typical blue for the older lexus’ Price to fix for inspection is gonna be a bit much I think, but we will do it if you pay. Im at home right now, so pics are gonna have to wait for tomorrow.

If you take it as is I will do all I can to help you find parts through our vendors.

Its hit in the front end, but dont think it would fail insp. except for the broken headlight.

Rust in the usual places but no holes, yet. I was crazy busy today so I really didnt get to look at it much. Ill do a thorough inspection tomorrow with pics.

www.putfile.com/drpautomotive/images/160197

Sorry, its a 4/91 Lexus es250

136k auto, insp. good til end of this month, emis was up last month. I know just from it being started it needs exhaust work. There are cracks in the quarters where the molding meets the door. Not sure what caused this.

The front end was pushed in, but no damage to the rad. It wasnt pushed that hard. The bumper, light and bezel need replaced. Also noticed the windshield is cracked on the pass side…possible deer job. there is a crack on the bottom of the glass that goes to the drivers side, but is not in the way to obstruct vision.

because it was hit in the front the hood needs readjusted.

small amounts of rust. the usual places, on the quarters. some on the hood and on the driver fender where it meets the door.

Im actually waiting on the customer to give the final on the deal, so I still dont have a round about price yet…ill do my best to get it to you by the end of the day.

Any more questions, please feel free to call/pm.

you said its a 92! There was a body change between 91-92

:bash: i said I didnt get to look at it myself til today…

I was told it was a 92, til i looked at the tag. calm yourself lil one. it will be ok.

Did you get a price on this yet?

I did not get a price for the whole fix/inspection.

but w/o I think hes asking 500 just for the car.