FS: 1991 Nissan Pulsar GTiR

This car has
SR20DET Redtop (solid valve version not the gay hydraulic)
2.0L Turbo (garret t27)
5spd manual
AWD
Bucket seats
92000kms
All fluids have been flushed
Mobil 1 5w50 synthetic
New iridium plugs
New dist cap/rotor
New cv boot
8000k hid
Prosport boost gauge
Greddy boost controller (set at 9psi)
Blitz turbo timer
Short shift kit
Aftermarket steering wheel/hub
15" jdm rims white/gold
Dunlop 195/55/15 le man tires (jdm)
3" decat pipe (stainless, old cat working and incl. in sale)
Jasma 3" cat back exhaust
JDM sequential blow off valve
Whiteline springs (1.5" drop)
Gabriel sport shocks

This car is in PERFECT working order, passed etest with 0’s across the board, needs nothing for safety.

$8,550OBO Etested, Certified, Deliverd GTA/surrounding
No reasonable offer refused.

This car pulls like crazy on the straights and corners on rails, Ive had the most fun driving this car than any other, hands down.

Call - 416 473 9775
905 420 0687

Thanks for looking,
Mike.

Just a couple of things:

1. It is not a Garrett T27 turbo, it’s a T28.
  2. Jasma is not a brand name. It’s a Japanese certification kinda like DOT or TUV.

dude hes trying to sell a car, dont bash it

Not bashing, just trying to educate.

free bump for the GtiR, aka baby Godzilla. i cant wait to do my swap in my p11 :smiley:
This thing is 227hp stock @ 10psi, and will spike @ 14-15psi. The ITB sounds sick on the car, screw an 3" exhaust system, you gotta hear this quad TB rev up. It literally makes you shake a little (in a good way) inside.

Seller you should really highlight this vehicle properly, it is the proud little brother of the Skyline, hence “baby godzilla” oh yea, it also has the ATESSA system.

Orin R.

no harm intened, not too many people know much about the gtir apart from its a baby skyline, nice to see someone whos has done their research

blu_olr, are you putting the gtir engine in a p11, how are you getting passed the 4wd system? im just curious, never seen one before

Sorry that was a typo, funny thing is its posted on several different boards and I havent realized the mistake.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I knew its a t28 because its engraved right on the turbo lol

I’ll take a look at the data number stamped on the exhaust to find out what the brand is.

You don’t usethe GTiR’s tranny at all. The P11 tranny bolts right up to the SR20 block.

blu_olr - make sue you use the proper resistors for the wiring harness to the injectors. What ECU will you be using. Sorry to hi-jack this thread. PM me if you need help.

lol, i hope the poster doesnt get mad, but he seems intrested.
I picked my 99 p11 because it was the easiest to mod (non rocker SR, no chipped keys)
Anyways i got this so far;

The Gti-R Motor, and tranny with uncut harness and ecu

95-96 B14 JWT ECU programmed for
MT 5 speed
stock Gti-R
(444cc, 8.5:1)
z32 MAF

Z32 MAF

Guages (oil pressure, boost, water temp)

That’s all so far. I’m still trying to get someone locally to fab up my FMIC and exhaust system; i’m very picky with exhaust notes and sound. Im also still looking for a clutch that doesnt feel too hard but yet powerful enough to handle the motor.
I’ve done lots of research but i would love to hear from someone who actually done it on a p11.

Thanks for the intrest

Orin R.