FS 1992 acura integra for parts

sold

more specific…all components are obd1(intake manifold, all sensors)…ys1 trans…pr4 ecu

vid from less than 500 miles ago

Explore A Panz

Maybe interested in the motor and trans when you are ready to part it. How old is the red top?

Edit: Also what shape are the calipers in? Both front and rear.

thats a shame…

the valve cover is painted candy red…motor is from a 99…block and head…i got the car with 147k owner said it had 80k on motor…i assumed it was more like 100k to be safe and i put less than 20k on the car since then

caplipers were all in good working order while ive had the car…they locked up real nice before i smashed that seibring:lol

PM me a price on the trans my dude

if noone wants to take the whole shell by wneds or thurs i will begin to part out vehicle and edit original post with moar pics and prices

I meant how old is the red top battery :lol

haha i realized that after i responded…im unsure ill see if theres a date on it

Hows the rear quarter panels?

theres very minimal rust starting to surface but i have a feeling its a bondo bucket

so since its a 99 is it still obd2 or did you convert to obd0/1 or w.e the car was originally? interested in whole car for a swap into a 98 civic, as long as its obd2 since passing inspection is a must.

its obd1 but i do have an obd2 p75 5spd ecu…you would just need a harness witch i also think i have i just need to double check…actually u need obd2 manifold and snsors as well…very cheap for manifold

bump $650 takes it

sold…lock it up